Finally Laid to Rest!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Well Geeks, I thought I'd post the final chapter in 'The Melon' series of threads.... at last, after 3 months of daily District Nurse visits and a rather nasty hole in my tummy (Sorry Fi I know you hate this sort of thing please don't neg rep me hun!! :D ) I have FINALLY been discharged! No further treatment, nada, zilch, nowt more to do! It's been a long hard slog and I think my insistence to ignore 'the hole's' existence over the last month has finally made it give up and heal up! at it's height this thing was 5cm deep :eek: (urgh I know I nearly threw too) and I thought it would NEVER go away but just like magic it's buggered off! hoorah! no more dressings, no more district nurse (although they are great for a chat!) and no more big pants needed! (too much information?? sorry :D ). So the moral of the story is 'If you go to Hospital for an operation wrap yourself in a germ repelling bubble so as not to get MRSA!). Aahh what a year! Is it Christmas yet? Thanks so much to everyone who has been there for me during it all, you are all true stars! now... onwards and upwards! J xx

Jo Jo,

Spooky, was just wondering how you were after the treatment etc!

That is fab news and about bloody time as well!

Wishing you all the best for the future, having a fab Crimbo and a New Year that firmly slams the door in the face of the last crappy one.

Lotsa :Love: and :hug: :hug:

B x

glad to hear your good news jo jo.....that is the best early crimbo pressie you could ask for :biggrin:

stanleyann

Thanks Jo Jo for reminding of my cringe making faux pas LOL - glad to hear things are good for you and BTW there is nothing wrong with big pants - where would Bridgett Jones be without them LOL.

Hooray!!!

Now it is time for positive things to come your way!!

What's wrong with big pants? Doesn't everyone wear big knickers?? :lol:

Anyway great news babe. XX

I must admit Chris is getting worried I've got a bit too used to the big pants now! perhaps I can use this as an opportunity to get him to buy me some expensive stuff! cunning? me?? J xx

So glad to hear your good news Jo!

Shall I secretly e-mail chris the web addy for Agent Provocateur?:cool:

Take care.

nails@42ndstreet said:
So glad to hear your good news Jo!

Shall I secretly e-mail chris the web addy for Agent Provocateur?:cool:

Take care.

Ooo yes please!! although I'm not sure they do 'big birds' knickers! :D J x

Great news Jo Jo. Very happy for you.
Chris

awwwww what a lovely post, so happy for you jo jo :hug: :biggrin:

glad to hear all is well...your humour hasn't waivered once and your attitude has been fantastic...well done you and great to hear the big knickers have gotta go (although if there good enough for bridgit jones...)

What fantastic news Jo Jo :hug:
Heres looking to a future of bright days with big knickers for dusters :wink2:

thats really good news Jo :)
like geeg said 'hooray!' :)

Jess
xox

Thanks guys! Seriously without this site and the friends I have met this summer it would have been a much harder task to come through it relatively unscathed. I went to get my second batch of HRT tonight and I am in shock, not only do I have to pay for them for the next 30/40 years but I have to pay double price because there are two types of tablets in the pack!!! :eek: so that's £12 every 3 months for maybe 30 years! chuffin marvelous! J xx

Jubblu news Jo, heres to a healthy happy future!
x

Thats the best news ever babe xxx
So you have officially retiered from Melon farming......... lousy job and the pay is crap too lol...........better off with nails xxxx

awwww jo fair brings a tear to my eye ;) I am so glad you are getting there babe ... you deserve it ... we aint met yet but you is the bees knees :) oh and those nails .... blingin' babe x Jo xx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Thats the best news ever babe xxx
So you have officially retiered from Melon farming......... lousy job and the pay is crap too lol...........better off with nails xxxx

Yeah Ruthy you can tell Richard I'm off the drugs now! :) :) J xx

Jo Jo - great news! So pleased for you. And I know it's a bummer having to pay those prescription charges but have a listen to this....... over here (Dublin) you have to pay 50 Euro just to go SEE the Doctor and then pay full price for whatever he/she prescribes for you!! :irked:

I used to slag the NHS when I was in the UK but having seen the state of the health service over here, I wanna make sure I'm never ill!

Would getting one of those pre-paid prescription thingies (!) be any cheaper for you?

Hugs to you anyway for being well on the way to a full recovery! :hug:

Latest posts

Back