Find a beauty room for rent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louna78

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
As I want to start my own business I have looked at different options.
I would love to set up a room in my home but I haven’t got the space at the moment.
I have looked into going mobile but I do get back problems so lifting a couch and material to clients house might be tricky.
Does anyone rent a room from a salon or other business? It seems really expensive...
Thanks for any advice or help x

We have a room for rent - where are you located? Xx

Hi everyone,
As I want to start my own business I have looked at different options.
I would love to set up a room in my home but I haven’t got the space at the moment.
I have looked into going mobile but I do get back problems so lifting a couch and material to clients house might be tricky.
Does anyone rent a room from a salon or other business? It seems really expensive...
Thanks for any advice or help x

Hi, I’m in the same situation as you. Have been looking for a room to rent for some time now.
I agree with you, it’s quite expensive especially if you live in London.
Trouble is not many are renting full time, monthly rent basis. Most have daily rates, average of £150 and over. Even if I could afford these prices, it wouldn’t be ideal for me to room share, think of having to move/store your machines, products every single time you’re working

Sorry I couldn’t answer your question but I hope you find your room soon and build up your business successfully x

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, I only saw it today!
After doing some research, I have changed my mind and decided to convert the spare room in my house, I am planning on saving and buying equipment each month.
I live in Birmingham and I haven’t found a room that would be affordable to start my business. I also work half a day in a salon and was offfered to be self employed but I would have to share premises with the other therapists so not ideal.
I hope you can find something that suits you eventually x

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, I only saw it today!
After doing some research, I have changed my mind and decided to convert the spare room in my house, I am planning on saving and buying equipment each month.
I live in Birmingham and I haven’t found a room that would be affordable to start my business. I also work half a day in a salon and was offfered to be self employed but I would have to share premises with the other therapists so not ideal.
I hope you can find something that suits you eventually x
Good luck on the room conversion :)

Just make sure you have permission from your mortgage company (or landlord), the council (and check relevant licensing) and insurance company :) worth getting that stuff in order before you get too far down the road in case any hiccups.

Just make sure you have permission from your mortgage company (or landlord), the council (and check relevant licensing) and insurance company :) worth getting that stuff in order before you get too far down the road in case any hiccups.

Tha

Thanks for the advice, I will double check with my landlord and I have also shop around for insurance

Latest posts

Back