Finding Piercings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie29

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone help me find decent and pretty nail piercings. I've been looking for a while with no joy :(

Carrie x

Sawasdee ka

i not sure if want nail jewlery but if you want look www.nailiteinc.com www.idonails.com www.premiernailsource.com .

1 of them have many jewlery and not exspensive i think if you buy many can buy for 1 american dollar for 1 distributer price 1.50 for if you not buy many and them send to you ka .

Kop khun ka mui ka

www.beautyfornails.com are now stocking a range of sterling silver and 14ct gold from Jewel of the Nail. They have a slider or ball so that they do not catch on anything.

Deana.

have you checked out creative nail place? some fab ones on there

i get mine from millenium nails, theres quite a few to choose from, some are a bit tacky for my taste but i find the teardrop diamond ones sell well and other similar tasteful designs.they only cost about £1.25 each and i sell for £4.50 but offer free piercing with each purchase.they have a fastening like on a necklace so they are simple for the client to remove for bed, hairwashing etc.

I have got some lovely nail jewellery from Exquisite Creations, Sam is the guy you want, the contact no. is: 020 8249 3771 ask for a brouchure.

Charm Nails are also pretty good and have some stunning stuff 01923 822492, for brochure...........

Both Companies are a pleasure to deal with..............
hope this helps

Ruth is right about Exquisite,
I have bought several 9ct gold pieces from Sam who is a great guy. I dont go anywhere else now!
I once bought a couple of 9ct pieces from a general product supplier, they charged me 3 quid p&p then just sent them in a first class envelope, they werent even in a bit of bubble wrap. They arrived damaged :x
With Exquisite, I got next day delivery, they were gift-boxed ... and beautiful!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back