Fine/Flat hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellie xx

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not a hair geek at all but I'm wondering if all you hair geeks could give me some advice as to what to do with my fine,straight, flat, boring hair. It's blonde and just past my shoulders. I'd like to have it cut in to a bob but my brother is getting married in June and I'm chief bridesmaid and am having my hair curly so can't really get too much cut off yet. I'm fed up of it looking really lank and boring. Is there anything that I can take or use on it that will help? My nails are in bad conditon at the mo too, and my skin isn't in the best conditon so I think I'm probably lacking in something but have no idea what! Please help!! xx

Hello?? Any advice anyone?!? xx

A good multi vitamin in any case is good for you all round and if you work on the inside the outside will improve.
but you probably know that your hair skin and nails are quite sensitive to deficiencies in the body and is usually a physical sign which is more noticable to you...
you need to look at your diet and like i say a good multi-vitamin with minerals these are important too.(these actually are necessary for cell growth and building healthy tissue)
In the short term a trip too your hairdresser to have a chat about products which are going to benefit your hair, give it some body and shine...your hairdresser will know the best products for you and these will help whilst you start working on the inside.....
also may i suggest if your body is run down have a bit of a m.o.t with your g.p doesnt hurt to have a few blood tests to see if you are deficiant in something
hth:hug:

Thank you for your reply Joanne. I try to eat quite healthily but I have tried cutting dairy products out as I felt it affected my skin. i think that could be why it doesn't all seem right. I have also been quite stressed recently so that could also be a factor. I think a trip to the doctor is wise advice actually and definately going to take a multi vitamin. I know it seems common sense but I hadn't really thought of that! xx

sometimes it takes someone else to say it...then we do it.....lol (we tend to put other things first than our health dont we ) :hug:

Latest posts

Back