Fine nail art brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ongen

Reaction score
Would be super happy if someone could point me in a direction for ultra fine nail art brushes! The thinnest one I got now is the D3 from lecente, but I’d like to go even finer ☺️

I bought some super fine artist brushes which have worked well so far.

I got some from amazon and the seller was Essential Nail products. They are super thin.

I got some from amazon and the seller was Essential Nail products. They are super thin.
Thank you! Do you by any chance have a link? The search was quite fruitless unfortunately...

Crystal Nails have very good quality brushes. I have several and I’ve had them for over 4 years now

as cideralla I really like the Crystal Nails brushes, especially my Barbara brush.
I also have some super nice "normal" art brushes, but they don't tend to come with caps which is quite annoying I find.

Crystal Nails have very good quality brushes. I have several and I’ve had them for over 4 years now
Thank you, and @Anna Ljungberg ☺️ your advices are super appreciated as always ☺️ I’ve ordered a size 0 brush now, it looked extremely tiny on the picture so I’m sure I’ll be pleased with it!
Agree on the caps, hate when they don’t have them or when they’re too narrow... :confused:

I have various striper brushes from nail harmony, cnd, crystal nails and some from art shops. But I trim mine to make them even thinner x

I have various striper brushes from nail harmony, cnd, crystal nails and some from art shops. But I trim mine to make them even thinner x
Thanks! May I ask how you trim your brushes? ☺️

I am with Crystal nails too. They are my favorite.

Thanks! May I ask how you trim your brushes? [emoji5]
I just separate the bristles and trim them at the neck of the brush to create my desired thickness. If that even makes sense [emoji1]

I just separate the bristles and trim them at the neck of the brush to create my desired thickness. If that even makes sense [emoji1]
Thank you! I’ll give that a try (on one of my lesser favorites ☺️)

Latest posts

Back