Finger Spa - Nail Soakers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone use these ??

If so, what do you think of them?

Thanks, Vicky

i think they are fab. i have two sets, so that whilst one is being cleaned and sanitised after a client, the other set can be used. i use them for soak-offs and nail treatments eg. oil manicures, cuticle treatments etc.

I have them too - I always use them if I am soaking off individual nails. For full set soak offs I use the Quicksoak Bowl.

I bought some at excel and when I start doing mobile (!) I'm gonna use them for hot oil mani's and for soaking - I'm thinking less things for me to knock over or spill!!! xxx

what is a quicksoak bowl?

Know of anyone that sells these single .... just to try before buying the whole set.

Thanks

Vicky

mooredianne said:
i think they are fab. i have two sets, so that whilst one is being cleaned and sanitised after a client, the other set can be used. i use them for soak-offs and nail treatments eg. oil manicures, cuticle treatments etc.

Kitten said:
I bought some at excel and when I start doing mobile (!) I'm gonna use them for hot oil mani's and for soaking - I'm thinking less things for me to knock over or spill!!! xxx

Hi all,

How do these work? I am mobile and looking for a "less expensive" and "as little effort as possible" way to remove tips.

Don't you waste your tip remover like this, by puting them in these finger spa things? I use the lint free wipe and foil method at the moment, works well with plain acetone but not quite so well with tip remover. :confused:

please help, don't know if I've gone of the subject a bit ... :o

i too use the foil method or warm water in bowls under the acetone bowls.....but it takes FOREVER !!

May get me some of these!

Could they also be used to cover up enhancements whilst spray tanning??
Ambx

Hi Minkus,

I've just been to the Nails Plus Beauty site and and they say:

"USE WHEN TANNING - PLACE OVER FINGERNAILS TO PREVENT YELLOWING OF PRODUCT! "

Silly question, but how do you use the finger spas for hot oil manicures ??

Hi Amb
Yes they can be used for popping over enhancements whilst spray tanning & sunbed tanning too!
Karen S.

I use the foil method also Amb, but after seeing Ruth at the Geek stand yesterday, when she showed everyone that she had just bought some, I think I made a mistake by not adding them to my shopping list :cry: . It's gotta be quicker and less fiddly, right :?: .

geekingora.....doh wished i had looked out for some now!!!

Thanks guys !! Hope the p&p isnt too heafty !!

Ambx

I tried these just yesterday for the first time and followed the directions but they leaked like crazy!

I filled the cup, replaced the pink top and slipped it onto her finger. Squeezed and lifted the seal as it said. Finished all 10 fingers at the sink and as we walked back to the table, they were dripping everywhere. They were fine as long as her fingertips were pointing downwards but if she lifted her hand to turn a magazine page, they dripped. Ended up taking them off and using a soaking bowl.

Did I do something wrong? Any advise on how to use them properly?

To be fair to the Finger Spa (now known as Litle Diprs!) I don't think the client should be advised to turn magazine pages, drink, etc whilst soaking, they are not designed to be worn & carry on regardless! To successfully soak off any product the nails need to be in the solution! :)

Karen S.

I use these to soak off single nails and find them brilliant. Its easier as it leaves me the other fingers to work on.

HI I use these too and have found them great for certain things, some of my clients have larger than usual knuckles and one of my clients thumbs went blue after being in one for a very short period it was cutting the circulation off just under the knuckle, bless her.

I have to say although they are good it is a real pain when they leak because on occasion they do and I cant help but feel they do use a fair amount of remover, so I do tend to use foil and remover method but also place a hot water bottle under a towel and get client to put hands on that. I find this the quickest method and have tried them all bowls in dishes of hot water etc and this is by far the best I feel.

Good luck
x

Latest posts

Back