fingers crossed...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
please all cross your fingers for me (well in between clients of course) im on my one to one l & p creative course at milton keynes tomorrow....
the'll be loads of silly questions so i apologise in advance,..... i hope i can 'get'this -i really struggled with gel!!! fabric# is good some days, pants others so wish me all luck

Good luck babe I am sure you will be fine
enjoy
Dawnie xx

Hi Jen !
I'm sure you will do well tomorrow!
I did my foundation at Milton Keynes in January :)
Both Anne and Kelly Swain are great tutors and soooo patient !
Say hi from Andrew Butler to them :cool:

Thehandsanctuary said:
please all cross your fingers for me (well in between clients of course) im on my one to one l & p creative course at milton keynes tomorrow....
the'll be loads of silly questions so i apologise in advance,..... i hope i can 'get'this -i really struggled with gel!!! fabric# is good some days, pants others so wish me all luck
hi jen
don'y worry your not alone:rolleyes: i too have a one to one on friday with my educator here in wales...so i have my fingers crossed for you ...but only if you have yours crossed for me ;)
good luck
debbie:)

Good Luck Jen, your be fine babe.xx

Good luck Jen,
You will be fine and have a brill time !!!!!!!!!!
Just enjoy it all !!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun jen

but most of all enjoy it ;)

How did you get on Jen? I'm sure you were absolutely brill! I did my one-to-one conversion at Milton Keynes with Kelly last Wednesday and i really enjoyed myself (and got my certificate too!)
let me know!
dianne

Thanks so much all of you for your support.

well anne did my models (good ole mummy!!) right hand and i did the left hahahahahahahahaahha!!! well mine looked pretty pants :cry: compared to anne swaine's perfect nails... but as it was the very first attempt i'm not too downhearted gonna take ALOT of practice but i think i might just get there... darn how do you make the smile line look crisp (thats just a starter question- there are tons more buzzing round my head but i thought i'd ease into it gently :D ) so guys n gals any tips etc., type them this way please.
thanks again fellow geek/geekettes... :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back