Finished my 3rd day of FDFC in Leeds today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flanakat

Reaction score
and I have thoroughly enjoyed it!

Loads of thanks and praise to Julia Forster - fab trainer/teacher.

I loved it, it was great and I'm going to just lurve doing this!

If my sister can stop admiring her new nails for long enough for a pic to be taken and emailed to me, then, I will post pic of my 1st set of enhancements!!

I hope I'm not going to be jinxed as I am currently awaiting delivery of my new car, but, I found out today that the last 3 letters of the registration are MMA ??!!

Flanakat
x :green:

:)

Great news! Hope I enjoy my FDFC in a couple of weeks.

Did you have to buy a lot of extras??:rolleyes:

Hi Heather

You will really enjoy the course - I have had 3 people phone and ask me this morning alone to do their nails exactly as my models - I'm really pleased :green:

Yes, well you need a few extra's such as cuticle pusher, tip cutters etc, you have virtually every thing that you need in small versions in the kit box.

I bought quite a lot - it's hard not to with all of the yummy smellies and fab enamels in the One Stop Nail Shop, you could go mad!

I think there is a thread somewhere if you search for foundation course extra's - some peeps have kindly advised what they thought were essential extra's.

HTH

Flanakat
x

flanakat said:
I hope I'm not going to be jinxed as I am currently awaiting delivery of my new car, but, I found out today that the last 3 letters of the registration are MMA ??!!

Flanakat
x :green:

You`ll just have to stick something in the window to give it a new meaning, lol
how about MY MENTAL ATTITUDE,
I know I know I`m tired.......after all its only us techs that are likely to know what mma stands for anyway and a new car is a new car, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back