Finished my website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffyFileSlayer

Reaction score
Hi all

Just to let you know that I have now finished my new website, doesn't it take up a lot of time!! :rolleyes:

I couldn't have done it without help from Debs - thanks again you have been a real busy bee :lol: for me.

If you get a mo - take a peek - constructive criticism will be welcomed (but go easy with me!!) ;)

www.nailsathome.com

Kim said:
Hi all

Just to let you know that I have now finished my new website, doesn't it take up a lot of time!! :rolleyes:

I couldn't have done it without help from Debs - thanks again you have been a real busy bee :lol: for me.

If you get a mo - take a peek - constructive criticism will be welcomed (but go easy with me!!) ;)

www.nailsathome.com
Looks good but i would amend the find picture so the work Gel appears with the rest of the text and not after the pic

Thanks, I have had another look but I can't see what you mean.....

Its a fab site, well written and easy to navigate.
My only criticism would be I think the dark background on the gallery page seems to make the pics darker and you can`t read the links properly at the top then either.
I`m happy to help and I really haven`t done that much for you but nice to be appreciated, thanks

Hi.
Very nice looking website. Like your backgrounds. Everything nice and easy.
Impressive....

Debs said:
Its a fab site, well written and easy to navigate.
My only criticism would be I think the dark background on the gallery page seems to make the pics darker and you can`t read the links properly at the top then either.
I`m happy to help and I really haven`t done that much for you but nice to be appreciated, thanks

Mmmmm Hubby said that too - I think I will change it, thanks....

I love it KIm especially the information on the systems - very educational for the clients -- well done you...

Looking good, great site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again the dark background on the gallery page don't suite the pictures.

love the website - maybe we could do a banner swap? how do you go about getting the creative logos etc for your site as i dont have a clue
thanks

site looks good.

One thing I noticed - you have a & sign when it should be a £ sign on your prices.

sorry its a question mark not a & sign!

sorry to be picky but you did ask.........

Treatment menu Page
Everyone?s hands should be protected

Nail Art Gallery
Type your title here (at bottom of page)

Site is easy to follow with lots of good information - professional look and I'm sure you'll get lots of new clients.

Hi

Your site looks very good, however, in your treatment section I particularly noticed lots of "?" instead of an apostrophe and £ signs. Maybe its your keyboard language setup or just finger trouble.

Is there anyway in enlarging your nail art pictures?

I must say though it was very informative and nicely done, which system did you use to create your web?

Deb379

Deb379 said:
Hi

Your site looks very good, however, in your treatment section I particularly noticed lots of "?" instead of an apostrophe and £ signs. Maybe its your keyboard language setup or just finger trouble.

Is there anyway in enlarging your nail art pictures?

I must say though it was very informative and nicely done, which system did you use to create your web?

Deb379

Thanks for that, I will have to investigate - whenever I go into it the question marks are pound signs - very strange.

I used www.freewebs.com to create the site - very self explanatory but Debs helped me when I got stuck.

Thanks for all your great comments everyone and for signing the guest book x

Peter Pan said:
love the website - maybe we could do a banner swap? how do you go about getting the creative logos etc for your site as i dont have a clue
thanks

Thanks, contact Creative - their marketing dept will sort you out (in the nicest possible way). :D

Looking good!!! Nice and clean and clear and simple to navigate - jubbly

xxx

Hi!Great site you must have worked hard,the nail art etc look very GOOD...........!

WELL DONE!!

Kim said:
Thanks, contact Creative - their marketing dept will sort you out (in the nicest possible way). :D
thanks for that

Kim

Website is great, my only comment is on your gallery page, can't really see the nail art, is it poss for you to be able to click each pic and get an enlarged image so you can see better.

JMo said:
Kim

Website is great, my only comment is on your gallery page, can't really see the nail art, is it poss for you to be able to click each pic and get an enlarged image so you can see better.

Thank you. Good question, I think I'll have to ask Debs about that one!! :confused:

Latest posts

Back