Finishing my nail technology course level 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
I all, just want to ask for some advice really on this, my nail course ends in 2 weeks time after a 10 1/2 months course, the thing is i want more!
Hers a list on what we have done level 2
mani
pedi
enhancements
nail art
I actually went if for acrylic but when we started the course the teacher sat us all down and said oh sorry the acrylic has been taken off the course!
Anyway we carried on but was a bit gutted,i want more on the enhancement side and L&P.I live in Lincolnshire and i would say out of our group may be 3 or 4 of us would travel if we had to to get some good training.
At the minute i do use Creative/NSI which i find great so i want to keep my standards up aswell where the quality is concerned.
After been stuck in the house for a long time just existing iv now found that i can actually do something at my own pace {health reasons} and my own time so i dont feel as useless as i have done for the last 20yrs if you understand me.i know i cant go and work 8 hours a day in a salon but i can do it when im ok at my own pace within my home.
As anyone got any advice on to what i should do training wise and where would the nearest place to go for it.
I asked my tutor yesterday about if they would do just acrylic course for september but she didnt know,im just worried if i did go back to my own college we would have trouble not having tutuors again we have had about 7/8 in the 10mths iv been there so thats not good enough in my book.
Is it really exspensive to go creative/nsi way for like a L&P course?
Any info would be much appreciated thanks for taking time to read this thread.x

just a bit of advice would be great on what to do about training further,we do have cars so can travel hopefully its not too far though.
Thanks x

Hi hun you would have to do a conversion course with creative the training isn't cheap but you get what you pay for and once you have done the conversion you can do loads of training with them, i think it would be best to go with creative or Nsi as you already use thier products and like them, i always recomend creative as that is who i have trained with.

Heres a couple of links

www.creativenailacademy.co.uk

www.nsinails.co.uk/content/on_the_nail_offers/contact

givde them both a ring and have a chat with them both xx

Thankyou kirsty for replying to me, it seems seems like oh thats it now off you go and i want more.I feel. well i think we all do at college its not enough to evan start charging people.Iv had some good comments dont get me wrong but its like oh my god iv got no back up as im not at college anymore evan tho we sorted it out ourselfs lol.Thanks anyway ill egt intouch with them and see what we can sort out.thanks x

Thankyou kirsty for replying to me, it seems seems like oh thats it now off you go and i want more.I feel. well i think we all do at college its not enough to evan start charging people.Iv had some good comments dont get me wrong but its like oh my god iv got no back up as im not at college anymore evan tho we sorted it out ourselfs lol.Thanks anyway ill egt intouch with them and see what we can sort out.thanks x

Hi Zena

I am so sorry you have had such a bad experience at college and hope this dose not put you off going for a conversion course with a product related company.

If you can travel to the tutor most companys know have local educators who can travel to you.

I wish you luck
Regards
Tracey:hug:

Hi,thanks for the replys! Yes i would say its only been since xmas that we have enjoyed it i think seems a waste.My work as come together more these last couple of weeks but we feel like we have missed out.Im going to go further anyway got nothing to loose only gain hopefully.Thanks guys x

Latest posts

Back