Finishing Touches SPMU?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickysnails200

Reaction score
Hey guys
I'm looking into training in spmu with finishing touches I'm just waiting for the council to get back to me.
Has anyone trained with this company?and have any feedback?
I'll be going to the one in Aberdeenshire.
Also does anyone know who they are accredited by?
They say you get a years insurance included in you kit but does anyone know who insures therapist that have trained with them?

Thanks in advance just want to know everything as it's a lot of money xxx

I have been a model several times at finishing touches - I've always come away happy the trainees always seem competent and the trainer seems very good. I don't think I'd hesitate to go there for training

Thank you x have you been happy with the results each time?xx

I personally haven't trained with them but once you have your certificate i am sure you will find insurance either by continuing the existing policy or finding a new one... X

I trained with them nearly 20 years ago then again last year, still lovely ladies and still very professional. Are you sure you will be the only one up there though? They have a trainer somewhere up there... I'm Glasgow.

They're pretty much accredited by everyone, no worries re insurance. I've been with BABTAC, Axa, Sterling and Holistics over the years.

I trained with them nearly 20 years ago then again last year, still lovely ladies and still very professional. Are you sure you will be the only one up there though? They have a trainer somewhere up there... I'm Glasgow.

They're pretty much accredited by everyone, no worries re insurance. I've been with BABTAC, Axa, Sterling and Holistics over the years.

Thank you that's really helpful! When I was on their website they have to people per class and the closest one to me is Aberdeenshire. Just wanted to make sure I knew everything be fore I book as it's a lot of money and I'll have to book a hotel aswell xx

Just to let you know as insurance brokers to the beauty industry we approve all their courses so cover is available with us on certification, just so you know insurance options

I trained with them and they are brilliant. All of the trainers, owners and staff are really friendly and they're always there at the end of the phone. Good luck. x

Thank you all im getting excited to get it booked now :D just need to hear back from the council now xx

Latest posts

Back