Fire risk assessment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinju

Reaction score
I heard that if you have less than 5 staff then I can carry out the fire risk Assessment myself. Where do I get the proforma for the assessment?

Thank you

Your local county fire service has these in accordance to the fire regulatory reform safety order. The have what is referred to as best practice as apposed to what is a legal requirement. You will need to assess potential hazards so take a day in the eyes of what could potentially set off a fire etc it is best to do this as a salon risk assessment as well and the measures you have to prevent it. I recently had a few hunky fireman come in and there was a few things i can now implement further. Every county has one with free templates and log books to use. (i wish the hunky fireman came round all the time- my clients and me were very excited hehe!) hths xoxo

Your local county fire service has these in accordance to the fire regulatory reform safety order. The have what is referred to as best practice as apposed to what is a legal requirement. You will need to assess potential hazards so take a day in the eyes of what could potentially set off a fire etc it is best to do this as a salon risk assessment as well and the measures you have to prevent it. I recently had a few hunky fireman come in and there was a few things i can now implement further. Every county has one with free templates and log books to use. (i wish the hunky fireman came round all the time- my clients and me were very excited hehe!) hths xoxo

Hahahahhhahahah!!! Sorry I have to laugh about the hunky firemen. Actually I don’t mind occasional visits from them. Anyway jokes aside, thank you for the information and I appreciate your help xxx

Latest posts

Back