first attempt at 3d roses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybee32

Reaction score
Hi guys,
This is my first attempt at a 3d rose and i have to say I was chuffed to bits with it, There is no stopping me now:lol:
Oh and the last one I was having a play with a tube and my boogie nights glitters quite cool, have had loads of comments on them.
Jen

Attachments

• nails roch 18th 016.jpg
    nails roch 18th 016.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 150
  • nails roch 18th 019.jpg
    nails roch 18th 019.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 89
  • nails roch 18th 021.jpg
    nails roch 18th 021.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 83
  • nails roch 18th 015.jpg
    nails roch 18th 015.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 138
i loike your rose,s one hun,1st time aswell ....you done well....must say i love your circle one ....how did you do that ? xxx

Thanks hun,
Before the white in zone 1 had cured I used the tube off the end of an old brush and cut the circle in, then filled with boogie nights walk of fame Movie premier and silver screen Glitters, I found it easier to work wetter than usual to make sure that it got right in the groove that was cut. Once that had dried I filed off the xs, believe me you cant get it perfect without filing god knows I tried. then did zones 2 & 3 with foxy lady dare to be dazzling glitter and capped the lot with pink.
Et Voila:green:
Jen

thanks for that hun....you done really good job xxx

Roses are coming along lovely! I'm still at the 'looking like blobs' stage with flowers, so I think you are doing really well.

Love the other nails too!

Thanks Guys,
I was at blobs stage but the other night it just clicked finally :lol:
Jen

Well done you do need to work much drier when doing 3d if you mix 50/50 monomer and acetone you get a much better finished result.:)

Well done you do need to work much drier when doing 3d if you mix 50/50 monomer and acetone you get a much better finished result.:)

Ooooo thanks for that tip will give it a try later hunni.
:hug: to you for that
Jen
XX

Latest posts

Back