first attempt at 3d

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnie

Reaction score
Was having a play on the trainer (as you do) lol with Ez flow powders and this is the first attempt.
:eek:

Dawnie xxxx

Attachments

• Nail001.jpg
    Nail001.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 119
you really begin to amaze me at times, they are ace dawnie

xx

antony

keep up the great work! I loved the detail on the petals!

Dawnie sawasdee ka

i am very happy see you try 3 d now and you do very beautifull and for sure you will make many beautifull design and customer will want for sure .

And when you make some design for customer you will be happy .

Mui from Thailand

Wow, Dawnie they are brilliant.
My Jemima doesn`t play with me like that..........

Dawnie said:
Was having a play on the trainer (as you do) lol with Ez flow powders and this is the first attempt.
:eek:

Dawnie xxxx

Wow Dawnie that is lovely, Keep that artist in you alive :biggrin:

Well done Dr Nails!
Very nice Dawnie, Even I've had a go at this .... seems theres a little bit of Antony in all of us, lol!

Dawnie beautiful as ever you have talent girl keep up the great work :)

antnbuckley said:
you really begin to amaze me at times, they are ace dawnie

xx

antony

:o
Not as amazed as I am every time I watch you in action I feel like I am in heaven when I watch you work, so you reakon its rubbing off babe lol (I wished)

Cheers Dawnie

I like your 3d Nails, wow, and its your first attempt!
Very nice.

Cutie/Vicky.

CUTIE said:
I like your 3d Nails, wow, and its your first attempt!
Very nice.

Cutie/Vicky.

Yes well done keep it up its good fun isnt it!!!!!! :D I love trying out new ideas with 3d now would love to see some more of yours when you do them

crazy'n'creative said:
Dawnie beautiful as ever you have talent girl keep up the great work :)
Oh girl, they are ace !!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep playing, keep posting, keep us amazed !!!!!!
Yep Antony, all your fault, she aint been the same since you have done her little design for her !!!!

And Caroline has managed to keep hers in a glass cabinet, just the nail you did I have to add,not the whole finger.......
And you think I am a Fan lol ??????? These girl are more Fan-attic then I am !!!!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
And Caroline has managed to keep hers in a glass cabinet, just the nail you did I have to add,not the whole finger.......
And you think I am a Fan lol ??????? These girl are more Fan-attic then I am !!!!!

Yep it is safe and sound in the cabinet ;)

lol, very true ruth!! :D good job i think both of em are extremely talented as well as great people. i love it when people i encourage produce work of that standard. think the training and support you've given em helped to though ;)

antony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back