First attempt at elongating the nail bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaylieNails

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at lengthening the nail bed. i know i can improve, id just like to know where is more important to improve, also please rate using the rating box >>
xx thankyou xx
picture.php

hey these look great! I haven't tried this yet but would like to practice soon, could you tell me which powders you used? xx

heya, yeah , i used all NSI attraction liquid and powders, i used purely pink masque ( which i wouldn't recommend as i find it doesn't cover sufficiently ,- they have launched a few more masking colours to choose from. I then used the black to sculpt a smile line and then added a bit of a glitter mix to the end where i just got a clear bead of acrylic then dipped it into the glitter. I sculpted it all aswell rather than using tips as i prefer this method xxx

For a first attempt these are fantastic :) If you produce a set that someone would happily pay for as a first attempt then your future work will be amazing :)

This is an outstanding first try :)
I would strongly suggest using white powder on the tips with your full coverage pink until younhave it down-practice on tips to get that smile line nice and crisp. The only thing I can critique is some of the smile lines are crooked and could be crisper, and a few of the sidewalks are a bit crooked. Watch your apex placement, they are a bit too far back by the cuticle. Overall these are GREAT, and I'm sure salon clients would be happy to walk away with these :)

Latest posts

Back