First attempt at French red tips!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loulou Mc

Reaction score
Have just tried my first attempt at Red French tips on myself with gel! Am quite pleased with myself, I would up load piccie but not a premium geek.

Will have to think of some more ideas as still new to nail enhancements and gel but get good ideas from this site so cheers guys for giving good advice:)

Cool thanks I will give that a try

You don't have to be a premium geek to load a pic into the gallery... just make sure it's less than 100kb.
Here's a step by step that should help http://www.salongeek.com/site-assistance/38733-uploading-photos-your-gallery-step-step.html
You could load the pic and submit it for Brave Day tomorrow :wink2:
click here and here for more info.

You are joking!!!

I have been a member on here for some time now and have never uploaded pics (i can't but boyfriend could) as I thought too you had to be a premium geek.

Brave day tmw, don't think I'd make it, can I just let you know my website address instead and you can criticise/applaud? me from there?

Teri x:lol:

You don't have to be a premium geek to load a pic into the gallery... just make sure it's less than 100kb.
Here's a step by step that should help http://www.salongeek.com/site-assistance/38733-uploading-photos-your-gallery-step-step.html
You could load the pic and submit it for Brave Day tomorrow :wink2:
click here and here for more info.
No gave it a go but not very good at the whole comp upload thing and piccies are too big a file.
The brave day sounds good but as can't get pics to work not gonna be able to take part and not sure I could take harsh criticism ,lol, only kidding.
Thanks for trying to help though

copy and paste the link of the pic into the thread :wink2:

Here you go done it for you so everyone can see.

displayimage.php

Lovely nails - well done for posting.

look fab hun well done.

Red French is my favourite of the moment.

xxx

they look lovely ,well done.

Looks good to me.

think I might go for red tips next time.

Here you go done it for you so everyone can see.

displayimage.php

Lovely nails - well done for posting.
Thanks so much Jo and thanks for the feedback guys. I was pleased with them but I know I have a bit of practicing still so fingers crossed.
Cheers

I like them they look a bit festive, well done hunny:hug:

lou they look really pretty well done xx
I think red tips are my fav xx

They look great well done love the red very festive:hug:

ooh they are lovely , well done xx

Latest posts

Back