First booking tomorrow - Very nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh let us know how you get on :green:
why dont you start a portfolio ? before and after pics and put em on your site , it will give people confidence if they can see what it actually looks like ,
just an idea :green: xxx

ooh let us know how you get on :green:
why dont you start a portfolio ? before and after pics and put em on your site , it will give people confidence if they can see what it actually looks like ,
just an idea :green: xxx

Yeah i will let you all know. Yes im gonna do that tommorow im doing my sis so ill take a pic of her first like her back or something then afterwards, thanks for the ideas hunii xx

how about this for a sexy spray tan lol.
note the K! on his back!! this was a feature i did for kerrang radio a while back! lol. and yes he is wearing a disposable thong over his boxers! lol.

m_23e01d98ffff23c058c1addd0b1bd0a8.jpg

Oh my god Katelisa I love it!!! Not all clients have to have a K though do though?! hehe xxx

Hi there! I'm fast discovering that confidence counts for a lot in this industry. Nerves are entirely natural but if you go in there fully prepared and act confident and professional, then clients will have more confidence in you. In my experience, self-doubt gets you nowhere, you've got to learn to hide it.

I remember my first spray tan on a man and a bald one at that, I didn't know whether to spray his head or not! And I was worried about getting the tent back in the bag. Having said that, once I'd got that one out of the way I was fine after that!

Remember you're the expert, you know your stuff, so go for it! Best of luck with your tans x

I just went to Google and typed in 'spray tan dagenham' and Rebekah's site was the third in the list. Thats extremely good. Well done!! You, or who ever hosts your site, obviously has the Google keywords well sussed xxx

This was first just now on Google....

Special offer Spray tanning Half price between 13th-20th January ...[SIZE=-1]Or maybe you just want to feel gorgeous and tanned! Then a spray tan is just what you need. ... Posting ref: 18565317 Location: Essex , Dagenham ...
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I checked it and it's Rebecca (soz can't spell) so well done hunni, you deffo got 'Search Engine Optimization' off to a fine art![/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Did not want to copy the gumtree whole thing incase it had email addy etc on.
[/SIZE]

Never mind Rebekah, I had a young girl texting me for a tan, I said yes, no problem 7.30 tonight, you need parents there to sign my form, she then text back saying oh my mum said it is too expensive and I can't have it.:eek::mad:

I just think sometimes younger girls think they are OK to book stuff and then cancel cos their parent's won't pay. Sorry I know you are 16.:rolleyes:

Can I just add that I think you've done really well to train, get equipment, create a website, get it high up in search engines, at your young age.:):)

I will give you a pat on the back as although you've not had a paying client yet, you have everything in place to do tanning and I am sure you will get lots soon. Be confident keep practising, don't forget your consultation cards and look forward to building your business up xx

Feel free to ask any questions to geeks who have experience in this industry and are usually very happy to help. xxx

Aww thats amazing thank you girls...Such positive words & fantastic advice i couldnt thank you enough!:green::hug:

Im just designing my website at the moment so within the next 30-45 minutes it will be publish so keep an eye out for a new thread with my new look on my website.
It has took much saving,worrying and stress lol :smack: but i think its going to be worth it , its a job i actualy enjoy doing and it can be a fantastic earner.
I wouldn not be where i am now with all the website , fantastic advertising ideas if it wasnt for any of you geeks :green: Thanks so much, and if you ever need any help with anything (epesh web desigining) id be very happy to help xxxxx

Im just designing my website at the moment so within the next 30-45 minutes it will be publish so keep an eye out for a new thread with my new look on my website.
Instead of a new thread just reply to your existing website thread, that way peeps will see the changes you've made :hug:

Latest posts

Back