First booking tomorrow - Very nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, got my first spray tan booking tommorow night.And i am sooo sooo nervous. :irked: How do i control it? And keep calm?Is it natural to be nervous?xx

How did you get this client? Is it somebody you know?

Either way remain professional how you were taught and make sure you are thorough with your consultation, treatment and aftercare advice. Once you have done the first one it will become easier.

its very natural to be nervous (it means you want the client to have the best service you can offer...thats good) just remain calm on the outside, make sure your kits all packed, forms and you know where you are going.....if you are going to them.........if its the clients first spray tan they may be a little nervouce too hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How did you get this client? Is it somebody you know?

Either way remain professional how you were taught and make sure you are thorough with your consultation, treatment and aftercare advice. Once you have done the first one it will become easier.

This is a new client she found me online. Yeah i know it will get easyer once this one is done. xxx

thats fab that you are getting clients so quick :green:
i used to be mega nervous when i had a new client, dont worry it will get easier every time you do another one
good luck hun xx

Well done !

The first client is always the hardest. Just remember you are the professional. You know what you are doing and you have a good knowledge of your products. Just take a deep breath and some rescue remedy and go for it.

Hope you enjoy it. And remember they are probably more concerned with their wobbly bits being on show.

Good luck

Thanks ladies!! Got some good support here.

I have 5 bookings already and only started last thursday.
i have one for tommorow night, one for friday day(which is my sisters friend) and two on the 30th and one on the 5th of feb

woo xx im excited at the same time though. I know ill do a good job x

Thanks ladies!! Got some good support here.

I have 5 bookings already and only started last thursday.
i have one for tommorow night, one for friday day(which is my sisters friend) and two on the 30th and one on the 5th of feb

woo xx im excited at the same time though. I know ill do a good job x

Well done Rebekah - it is good that you are getting of to a positive start, just remember to use these early clients as a learning curve and make sure you get some honest feedback from the clients after a few days too.

Did all of these come from your website? Another good rule of business is to analyse how your clients ended up coming to you - if they all were from your website (apart from your sisters friend) then you have done a great job there.

Well done Rebekah - it is good that you are getting of to a positive start, just remember to use these early clients as a learning curve and make sure you get some honest feedback from the clients after a few days too.

Did all of these come from your website? Another good rule of business is to analyse how your clients ended up coming to you - if they all were from your website (apart from your sisters friend) then you have done a great job there.

No it wasnt on my website, i just went on some free advertising websites put myself on there and been getting calls from that xx

No it wasnt on my website, i just went on some free advertising websites put myself on there and been getting calls from that xx

Well that has worked well for you then - which web site was it? I have never had much faith in the free advertising ones - always thought there was a catch.

yeh for you to get calls so quick it must be a good one , let us all know we might all benefit from it , :lol:

hope your sucess continues hun xxx

Remember Rebekah, your clients will probably be very nervous too as they haven't met you before. So, remain professional, remember everything you have learnt, make sure you do a thorough consultation and give aftercare advice. Good luck, sure you will do great.

:irked:Really not pleased i had my first paying client today for a spray tan. And she has cancled on me :mad: Problems keep popping up and somtimes feel like giving up xx

i know that's annoying....be happy bunny!!

Ok first thing is first there is NO GIVING UP!!! I'm sure there was a good reason or maybe they where not the rite client for you Keep your head up It will all fall into place..:hug:

When you work for yourself especially from home you will have clients that think that they can cancel at last minute and mess you about in other ways.

Most salons have a cancellation fee, you need to decide, as you have just started up whether you want to have one too then everyone new knows where they stand.

You can put it on your website and pricelists etc.You dont have to charge full price if you dont want to but something usually discourages people taking advantage and you can always waiver it if someone has a genuine reason ie illness etc.

How horrible for your first paying client!!!!:irked:

I assume you managed to get the all clear from the council to operate in the end?

I must say in the nail world I have found the cancellation fee almost invaluable, it does put the odd 'new' client off, but I figure that if they are put off then they are exactly the type of client I dont want!! :green:

How horrible for your first paying client!!!!:irked:

I assume you managed to get the all clear from the council to operate in the end?

I must say in the nail world I have found the cancellation fee almost invaluable, it does put the odd 'new' client off, but I figure that if they are put off then they are exactly the type of client I dont want!! :green:

To true, and when they are paying don't forget to ask them when they would like to book in again and would they like to leave a small deposit to hold the appointment?

Also:lol: had a look at your web site and the only page I could click on was your home page, and could you please tell us which free web site you got your bookings from??:hug:

To true, and when they are paying don't forget to ask them when they would like to book in again and would they like to leave a small deposit to hold the appointment?

Also:lol: had a look at your web site and the only page I could click on was your home page, and could you please tell us which free web site you got your bookings from??:hug:

I would also like to know this wonderful free website that pulls the clients in that quick! psml x

wow what is this free website?? sounds fab, i didnt no they did things like that x

Latest posts

Back