First Custom Blend - CLIENT!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
Morning Geeks!
This is my first proper critique, so I am a little scared!
Even so, please give it to me straight......... I like to know where I am going wrong, so some pointers / advice would be great!
Cheers!

I have done a couple of Custom Blends on myself and have been quite pleased with them.
Last night I had a new client (yay!!:green:) who is about to go away on a weekend cruise with hubby.

I had a look at her nails and felt that she could do with a CB, so feeling a bit brave, I offerd her the chance to have it done (no extra charge) and she said yes! :eek:

Well, it could have gone horribly wrong LOL..... But she was happy (and loved her tan too!!)

What do you think?

Attachments

• Amanda before and after CB.JPG
    Amanda before and after CB.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 338
Ithink you did a lovely set on her congrats I am sure she will be back !

I think they look lovely. What did you use?

ooo well done you - i'm dying to have a go at cb.
will you share your recipe?

nice transformation, she would have been very happy. Maybe..just to be picky,lol, a bit more tweaking with your under arches and take in your sidewalls a touch more.

Cheers everyone.

This is a cool mix by Nailartist.

I have tried the warm mix on me (olive skinned) and really like it, so I thought I would give her cool mix a go too.

Base: 2 parts Flawless + 1 part Intense Pink + Perfect Pink

For a cool mix, add to base: 1/4 Twilight + 1/16 Spanish Tile
For a warm mix, add to base: 1/4 Golden City + 1/16 Terra Cotta

These mixes have a slight twinkle in them from the Twilight or Golden City.

Thanks for the advice Melody Jane, I will watch my sidewalls etc closer next time.

Beautiful transformation bet she was really pleased, you did so well!!! :)

great job.im sure you were both happy with the results.i think the colour looks very natural looking

I think they are lovely, amazing how much younger and prettier her hands become instantly too. I'd have been really pleased if they were done for me x

lovely job hun, makes the hands look far more feminine:lol: bet she was chuffed:hug:

Latest posts

Back