First date

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
Ok geeks I'm going on my first date with a lovely guy I met on plenty of fish. We're going for lunch and I really don't know what to wear...help!

I'm so nervous!

Jeans or a maxi skirt, if the weather is as nice there as it is here and a nice top, not over the top but just enough ;) stay calm, be yourself and there's nothing to worry about :) have fun!! Xx

Thank you! Just been a long time since I've been on a date.

I've gone for this...(excuse the mess in the background)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369650534.308845.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369650534.308845.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 331
Thank you! Just been a long time since I've been on a date.

I've gone for this...(excuse the mess in the background)

Aww you look lovely, hope you have a good time xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I absolutely love your top. You look really lovely, I hope it goes well!! xx

Thank you ladies. I'm just having a cup of tea to calm myself before I head out to meet him!

Top is from Miss Selfridge :)

That looks great :) have a good time! X

You look lovely...! Hope it goes well :) xx

You look gorgeous good luck :) let me know how it goes. I'm thinking bout going on a date with someone off plenty of fish but scared never met someone off the site before lol xx

Aww let us know how it goes!

It went really well :) He's absolutely gorgeous and really lovely. We met in Winchester, walked along the river to a little pub and had a drink in their garden. He was a total gentleman, gave me kiss on the cheek and a hug, and even offered to walk me back to my car after. He made me feel totally at ease after me working myself up about it and we've been texting all day since :)

Thanks for your support geeks :) very happy lady right now, fingers crossed!

It went really well :) He's absolutely gorgeous and really lovely. We met in Winchester, walked along the river to a little pub and had a drink in their garden. He was a total gentleman, gave me kiss on the cheek and a hug, and even offered to walk me back to my car after. He made me feel totally at ease after me working myself up about it and we've been texting all day since :)

Thanks for your support geeks :) very happy lady right now, fingers crossed!

He sounds great, Im happy for you. I met mr. Right 5 yrs ago--he is a total gentleman:)

Aww made up for you :) keep us updated ;) x

Good luck can't wait to see how you got on x

Aww he's just text me saying I looked really nice today :) what a cutie!

Latest posts

Back