First entry and first set of stilettos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailomania

Reaction score
Hello fellow nail geeks!
this is my first hello on the site, and I push my self to do this and put my self and my work out here.
this is my first go on stiletto nails. done in gel. I have made a set in metallic and handpainted them. I do training still and not a full tech yet so bere with me please! :eek: quite a bit nailbiting now :wink2:

Here in Sweden nobody ever wants a stiletto, so done this mosty for fun
Best regards
Nailomania

lots looking but no comments?
or ist it I'm a newbie?:o

They look amazing to me (i'm pretty new myself). I've never done stiletto and if this was my first attempt I'd be smiling from ear to ear :D Love the artwork too!

ooohhh thanx a million!!!

I think you've done gorgeous designs and I'd be pleased myself with these. Perhaps next time you could add a side view as well? As that's often a good indicator, there's a lot to the structure of stiletto nails and a side view would help with critiquing. From this angle the only thing I can suggest is making sure the sidewalls of the extension edge are all straight and neat as possible, there are a few tiny wobbles in there. Overall beautiful designs :D

Latest posts

Back