First ever gel enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpina

Reaction score
I don't think they look too bad mate, the smiles look a little low down but they seem very neat. The lengths are consistent, very good for a first effort.

I don't think they look too bad mate, the smiles look a little low down but they seem very neat. The lengths are consistent, very good for a first effort.

I agree with that. Also, is it the pic or are the index and middle fingers a bit wide? The line of light looks good. Darn good first attempt, hun. :hug:

i think they look really good but to be honest if you want people to give you a more detailed critique then you need to try and enlarge the photos so that us geeks can see more detail.nice work though

My mum was the model for these and she did comment that some were to wide. Thanks guys, I had picked out a few problem areas, but wanted other peoples opinions too.

Sorry about the small pics, had to make them small to fit in the nail gallery. Will be upgrading to premium soon and get more space.

Any more comments please?

Latest posts

Back