First Ever Set of Extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caroleloftus

Reaction score
1335Gemma_s_Nails_After-med.JPG

I am so excited! My best friend let me loose on her nails last night. She was brave as she wanted them doing for her sister's wedding this Saturday. However, she told me she had complete faith in me. The pressure was on!

I was so worried and was lacking confidence to begin with. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do it or that it would be a total disaster. However, once I got going I soon got into the flow of things.

What do you all think?

Carole

P.S. This is the first time I have tried to attach photos so fingers crossed that it will work!?

better than my first set carole, well done. :biggrin:

Way to go!! Well done carole

my first set looked like fat slabs....Well done there great!

They look pretty fine to me too! well done,keep up the good work :)

They look really good, i know how you felt when doing it the first time......nails i mean.lol.:)

Thanks guys. It means a lot to me to know that you pros out there like them!

My dream is to one day be as good as all of you...

...think I may have a long way to go yet though!!!!

they are great, my first set looked like they belonged to an alien!! lol ,they are really good, take care love dee

Fantastic looking nails. Wayyyyyy better than my first set! My sister has never forgiven me!

Thase look pretty good to me, but i still am learning to, i would love to show you my first set but can i attach a pic too or do i have to be a premium geek?

Well done girl think my first ever set looked like a set of spatula's lol!! :lol: They look lovely and like the added touch of nail art some little flicks great for summer!! Keep up the good work! :biggrin:

Thanks everyone! Lots more practising to do!!

xxx

Wow - the look lovely - nice touch with the nail art....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back