first full set since workshops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
ok so these are my first full set of gel enhancements since my recent workshops. I was faily pleased with them but it took me 3 hours so thats not so good. 1 of the whites looks inconsistant to the rest but other than that I think I was right to put my prices up from the trainee rate of $10!

Attachments

• lori's nails.jpg
    lori's nails.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 312
Well, what can i say Flo. The smiles all look consistent and u mentioned the difference in the depth of the white yourself.

Well done xxx

HTH

Rachel

P.S. Clear the dust out from under them too :hug:xxxxxx

they are levely hun , cant wait to have mine done !! xx

Well done hunny,
I hope you are feeling more confident now, these are lovely so you should be,
I am so glad you put your prices up , you are worth more :hug:

These are looking lovely! You should be proud :)

:hug:

I think you have earned the right to raise your trainee fee!!

You do did a pretty good job!

Sincerely;
Janet

looking good, nothing else to add that hasn't already been said :hug:

Well done they look really nice:)

They're lovely .... keep up the good work.

They are lovely, great work xx

Well, what can i say Flo. The smiles all look consistent and u mentioned the difference in the depth of the white yourself.

Well done xxx

HTH

Rachel

P.S. Clear the dust out from under them too :hug:xxxxxx

Well done you!! All I was going to mention was the difference in depth of the whites!! They look lovely though & your timing will coming down the more you do so don't let that bother you!! Just remember a good set that takes longer, is better than a poor set done quick!!! I know which most client would prefer!! :) :hug:

they look really nice.i think you did the right thing putting your prices up as i would say that you was past the trainee stage.i love the colour of the pink can i ask what you used?

ohhh yeah I ment to say the pink is the new Brisa semi opaque cool pink, aint it nice!! Even though my client had warmer skin she still wanted the cool cause it's such a nice pink!

lookin good, the length needs to be more consistent

Latest posts

Back