First gel polish set on client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaS

Reaction score
Hi would anyone be so kind as to critique my first proper gel polish set on a client

Attachments

• 50C8B937-9227-4544-BB38-8C5464BC63AD.jpeg
    50C8B937-9227-4544-BB38-8C5464BC63AD.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 149
They look good to me, it's a bit hard to see as the oil is shiny so its hard to see clearly, I can't see any product on the skin, snd the cuticle area is clean and well shaped so that's fab. Nice work :D

Thanks very much . It took longer than it should but hopefully the speed will come with time

Totally agree! They look great! Maybe get some feedback from your client to see how long they last etc. Brilliant job!x

Well done, they look really good. The only thing I would say is better lighting will make your photos look soooo much better

They look good, might be the angle but the gel looks a tiny bit thick, just remember to put on thin layers :)

I would definitely agree to hold back a bit on the cuticle oil. You have a nice straight shine on the nails showing even application and the cuticles look great but cuticle oil looks too shiny in photographs.

Latest posts

Back