First Greenie Help!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I had my first client with a greenie last night which scared the hell out of me!
I made an excuse to go in to my bedroom and have a look at mums book to see what I should do.
After thinking for a few mins I decided to reapply her enhancement after cleaning the nail plate with Scrubfresh and Nailfresh.

She was quite happy with this and agreed to return in 2 weeks but if she felt uncomfortable about the nail to return for me to have a look.
The nail wasnt to bad just a small bit on the free edge.

I am hoping this was the right thing to do:eek:
Would anyone do anything different?

Yes you did the right thing.....it will just grow out in time.

Yes you did the right thing.....it will just grow out in time.
Thanks for that hun I have been fretting about it all night wondering if I should call her and say to came back in a week for me to check on it.

I know how you feel, I felt mortified the first time I had one. You did exactly the right thing, I threw away my files also after using them. It will eventually just get paler and grow out. xx

Sounds like you did the right thing ...and yes throw the abrasive used on that nail away!!

If it is up at the free edge it won't take long to grow out...could it possibly have been caused by an air bubble when you applied the tip?....or are these sculpts and the free edge has peeled away from the product(possiblywith some help fromthe client!!) trapping bacteria.

Sounds like you did the right thing ...and yes throw the abrasive used on that nail away!!

If it is up at the free edge it won't take long to grow out...could it possibly have been caused by an air bubble when you applied the tip?....or are these sculpts and the free edge has peeled away from the product(possiblywith some help fromthe client!!) trapping bacteria.

They were a Natural Nail Overlay she did say that they had come away a bit from the free edge but she hadn't noticed until it began to hurt then she pinged off the enhancement:Grope:

I have told her to phone me asap if it begins to hurt again and to come back and no more pinging:lol:

Latest posts

Back