first male client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherineiv

Reaction score
Hi,
not sure if some of you remember but opened a home salon a month ago.... well had first male client today.
Was so scared after hearing stories but it went ok, my mum was down stairs and the man was really friendly and felt rewlly relaxed.

Lets hope there all like that hay!!

I have many male cleints (mainly for pedicures) and they are all lovely people and appreciate your efforts to make them feel pampered and feeling good again.

I even had one guy fall asleep as I did his pedicure (he was a big Greek Fisherman with big ugly "trotters"). As long they are happy with the service, Im happy too.

In fact I often find that the male clients are more polite one and ask less stupid questions.

I have also done nail enhancements on men...............

Clients are clients......male, female, a bit in between, green, pink, yellow etc etc.

Eva

As long as you take your safety seriously then there should be no problems with male clients.

We do lots of male clients in our salon but I dont do any whilst mobile,indeed,sadly I have to state clearly on my leaflets/advertising that "sorry no male clients",this isn't to say that I wouldn't carry out a treatment on a regular clients husband or male relative.

This isn't me being biased, I really dont have anything at all against carrying out treatments on males but I am not prepared to put my safety at risk.

You did well to ensure your mother was in your house whilst carrying out the treatment.It's a shame that we have to think this way but sadly that's the way things have become.

Latest posts

Back