First male facial, a little help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacie88

Reaction score
Hi geeks, i've done a search but can't find anything Eve Taylor related so sorry if this has been covered.

Now all of my clients are female. The only male clients I have are my brother and boyfriend, and they just have their eyebrows waxed.

I have just took my first booking for a male's facial, who is going on holiday. I'm really happy about this as I haven't done a male facial since college which was 3/4 years ago.

I use the eve Taylor range, and was wondering if anyone could help me with regards to add ons? I've noticed they have a male range, although this seems mostly shaving related. Would anyone recommend the masks? I don't want to go and buy loads because as I said, this is my first in a few years. I don't know why I'm worrying, I just want to make a really good impression as I'd like to do more of these. Thank you :) xx

Purifying wash is great for men, you can get the men's scrub, facial wash, balm and shave gel in sample sachets for you to try. The shave oil is AMAZING :)

I think the men's clay masque would be great if you were certain you would use it but they also do a single use alginate peel masque which would be cost effective if unsure of repeat business.

You could just use the products you already stock and give a great facial but the men's range is formulated to deal with male skin specifically.

I would get the samples and give them to clients to let thier husbands/partners/brothers/sons try, could boost your retail especially coming up to fathers day ;)

Lindsey x

The eve Taylor men's range is lovely although, I feel you need to be careful if they work outside and have sensitive skin as the men's products maybe too much for their skin. I had a client who skin was irritated slightly by it so I swapped to the soothing range of eve Taylor. The shaving oil is really good and you can use it as a massage medium for pressure point massage. massage.

Lol sorry phone would not let me see what I was writing lol so may be doubles of some words xxx

Fab you've got a male client!

There's no reason you must use the 'men's' products, especially if you have very little need for them.
Just use the core range of products!

The men's alginate masque is exactly the same as the clarifying masque but just a different packet, no different whatsoever!

Good luck with it!

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it :)
I will definitely order the samples. I will let you know how I get on xxx

I only do male grooming and use Eve Taylor skincare and for my facials. I never use any of the mens range , as Matt said the core range they provide has enough choice and all my clients really love the facials and I get great feedback about the range I use.
Good luck Jack

I only do male grooming and use Eve Taylor skincare and for my facials. I never use any of the mens range , as Matt said the core range they provide has enough choice and all my clients really love the facials and I get great feedback about the range I use.
Good luck Jack

Thanks Jack, thats helpful xxx

Latest posts

Back