first mma client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
i had a call today from a lady panicking, cos she could`nt get her nails off, they were sore and she had`nt had any sleep all night, the lights went off in my head and i instantly "thought blimey not MMA !"
they are disgusting i am just clueless as to why people want them on, hers were yellow, no shape to them at all and smelt funny even before i soaked em, she said the salon was always full up with people all the time.
after 2 hours of soaking and a smell of fish i managed to get them off and she left relieved and pain free, i have A4 frames on my wall with pictures and when she looked they were exactly the same as hers, she was horrified.
in the end she has been educated, her hubby also, as he brought her to me, and so have i as this was the first time i had experienced it, i`m glad i dont get many of those.

Attachments

• mmacrop.jpg
    mmacrop.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 189
yuk, bet she was glad to get them off!

You may have earned yourself a new client

Deb379

ummmm you'd never guess they wern't real!!

Yuck!!

Never seen anything like that as yet thank god!!

Dawn, wicked picture! shows us what to expect if we ever do come across it

Well done on the education and hope you get a new client from the experience

Who says MMA doesn't lift??? There's plenty of lift on those babies!!

Dawn i did a removal on an mma set that was done in canada... thought i was going to barff at the smell- what the hell is it... erm... could only be described as like a packet od scampi fries.... you know the ones... disgusting....Do you always have your camera at the ready too?

she had tried to soak them off herself for an hour before she came to me i think thats why they look like they are lifting, her husband said he was going to get the pliers out on them, and he was serious !

yes there was a couple of times i gagged raquel, it smelt like gone orf fish to me.

RAQUEL said:
erm... could only be described as like a packet od scampi fries.... you know the ones... disgusting....
Er, I like scampi fries :o
I actually got myself a Makro card so I could buy them in bulk!! Oh dear, is there no help for me?
:lol:

Ewwwww!!! Those look nasty ... I can only imagine the smell :eek:
Would like to see a set of MMA in the flesh ... without being the person on the other end trying to get them off!

bimbogeri said:
Er, I like scampi fries :o
I actually got myself a Makro card so I could buy them in bulk!! Oh dear, is there no help for me?
:lol:
ure not alone, i too like scampi fries!

those nails look horrible! Yuk!

Congratulations on tackling such a horrid task!! Well done, and thanks for showing the picture for techs who haven't seen MMA nails.

Latest posts

Back