First order from Sweet Squared, so excited!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonsalon

Reaction score
I know i know! sorry cant help it! Was sick of using low end products (nail polish especially)! and became a sweetie today, spent a small fortune on the polishes , the chrome are amazing! and some solar oil, sticky base coat and matt top coat and wondered if there are any more "must haves"?
Also i cant believe how cheap the conversion courses are and they include a kit so will be going on one of those soon!
I was so excited just had to tell someone! lol:Love:

Good for you, start as you mean to go on. If you get top products and give them a top service you get top money and a fab reputation xx

awww fanks, dont get me wrong ive tried with lower end products but could never get on with them. purchased a cnd polish kit in the sale at ellisons and it has converted me, in nottingham there are way too many cheap messers so i thought id do the opposite lol x:lol:

awww fanks, dont get me wrong ive tried with lower end products but could never get on with them. purchased a cnd polish kit in the sale at ellisons and it has converted me, in nottingham there are way too many cheap messers so i thought id do the opposite lol x:lol:
Definatley a good Choice people will pay for quality! X

whoops...I mean give your clients a top service...not the products!!! It's the end of a very long day!!:lol: Sweet squared are great, have ordered a few bits (polishes, top coat, base coat and books) and they have been brilliant and great value for money. The products are fab too. Have been practising putting on polish with my gorgeous new polish...course starts soon, and I am so impressed xx

There's a saying 'if it seems too good to be true, it is'...with sweet squared and CND it is too be good to be true, it really is...I am hooked already...long may it last xx

Yes CND products are quality & worth every penny, fab company to deal with 👍😊

Just to warn you, sweet squared shopping is addictive!! x

Sorry for the dumb question but how do I acquire a log in etc to be able to by things? Xxx

I'm doing a course and have been given a membership number, so I've been able to get on and buy books and other bits, but I assume you would ring them and maybe have to send in some proof of certificates :biggrin: x

I was blown away by the quick service on my Retention+ trial pack. The fabulous experience started with that dreamy voice on the recorded answering system, then speaking to such a helpful and knowledgable adviser when ordering and then the e-mail ( which I found after delivery) and the super speedy delivery. I really do hope to start earning enough soon to be able to deal with this company exclusively. ( have to use up existing products and do crossover training :-( . but loved the S2 experience. )

I was blown away by the quick service on my Retention+ trial pack. The fabulous experience started with that dreamy voice on the recorded answering system, then speaking to such a helpful and knowledgable adviser when ordering and then the e-mail ( which I found after delivery) and the super speedy delivery. I really do hope to start earning enough soon to be able to deal with this company exclusively. ( have to use up existing products and do crossover training :-( . but loved the S2 experience. )

I agree great service and hope to be using more in the future x

So jealous!! I have just ventured into nails from beauty with my shellac training!! I did it through Ellisons 3 weeks ago & have to wait for certificate to arrive before I can order!! I have my starter kit & can order from my Ellisons account but really want to use sweet squared!! Xx

I second that :)
Vicki x

...and I third that! Lush stuff!

S2 sell lumos base and top coat too. would highly recommend it for natural nail services. Really nice to work with and really does dry super quick! :)

So jealous!! I have just ventured into nails from beauty with my shellac training!! I did it through Ellisons 3 weeks ago & have to wait for certificate to arrive before I can order!! I have my starter kit & can order from my Ellisons account but really want to use sweet squared!! Xx

If you already have mani/pedi certs this is sufficient to set-up a S2 account xx

Yes I already have these certificates but when I rang s2 they said I needed my shellac certificate 😁 5 weeks and waiting! Xx

Thanks I think I may call s2 again tomorrow see what they say as having no joy with ellisons xx

Oh that's strange, I bought all my shellac stuff from Ellisons and S2 before completing my training as i needed the kit to do the training? xx

Latest posts

Back