First paying customer! Tan advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifiClaire

Reaction score
Hi dolls, tonight I had my first payable customers as a qualified Nouvatanner and I am still buzzing!!! However, my lady was very pale, but after doing her other half a 16% she wanted one too! - and to be honest it looked lovely on her but neither of them were really really brown, am I doing something wrong? My gun was on 5 as I've found I've quite a fast style, could that be it? Her thumbs were also brown and she never touched herself, I barrier creamed her palms etc and did light sweeps over that area, hmmmm, I will ask my trainer tomorrow but she has two little ones and I just wondered if any night owls had any newbie help? Xxx:Love:

Hi Claire

Congrats on your first clients :)

You don't need to spray your clients until they look dark brown! Providing you have used enough solution (40-50ml) to cover everywhere then the tan should develop nicely :)
You will find all Nouvatan % have the same guide colour, so if you had sprayed someone with a 10% and a 16% another time, generally they would look the same colour immediately after! Remember, the immediate colour is only a guide colour (so you can see where you have sprayed) this is not the colour of the tan!

With regards to the thumb... You could always wipe over the palms of the hands with a baby wipe after to remove barrier cream and ensure all palms are clean? It's not necessary to do that, but might be good whilst you're still training?

I hope some of this helped :) xxx

Thankyou Glamour Eyes! I'm such a perfectionist and now wondering if I've made them stand incorrectly with their thumbs out! I do have to remember the the guide colour is just that, a guide colour! They are going to update me tomorrow! I am loving my new vocation already! Xxx

Thankyou Glamour Eyes! I'm such a perfectionist and now wondering if I've made them stand incorrectly with their thumbs out! I do have to remember the the guide colour is just that, a guide colour! They are going to update me tomorrow! I am loving my new vocation already! Xxx

I wouldn't worry too much - if there is a problem with the thumbs tomorrow, there's always lemon and sugar. It's not the end of the world lol

Well done Hun! Tanning is fab, I love it :) xxx

Well, tell us then!!!! I am dying to know how the pale girl turned out with a 16%.:)

Well, tell us then!!!! I am dying to know how the pale girl turned out with a 16%.:)

I'm with you tanfastic!

OP - how's it go with the pale lady & the 16% Xx

Thanks for the support ladies, she text this morning......and loves it! Said shes really brown but that its so natural looking! Woop! :Love: Have another lady tonight, I am gonna be so blinkin paranoid about her thumbs now :rolleyes: wish me luck!!! xxx

Thanks for the support ladies, she text this morning......and loves it! Said shes really brown but that its so natural looking! Woop! :Love: Have another lady tonight, I am gonna be so blinkin paranoid about her thumbs now :rolleyes: wish me luck!!! xxx

Woohoo! Well done... And remember, If in doubt, just wipe palms with a baby wipe and make sure they keep hands out the way when you are spraying the rest of the body I.e. legs etc :) well done xxx

Well done Clare x

Congrats! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back