first pics of new home salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bijouxbetty said:
Really nice. love the colours and the glass breeze blocks are gorgeous!

Is that a spiral radiatior? that must have cost loads!! where did you get it from?

beacuse i only have one window in the room we decided the glass blocks would be a good idea for light...the porch is at the other side with another window so hopefully it will lighten it up a bit...i got the radiator from a bathroom shop in town near me Castleford i think i got a bit robbed but i had to buy it cos i have loved it for a long time!

:Love: have to say i can see the pictures and you have done a great job, should have some impressed clients if your standard of work follows suit, well done:biggrin:
Katmoz33 said:
hope you can see this?! i may have done it wrong lol its not finished yet but its near!

lucky you, its looks fab so far. good luck with your business. keep us posted with more piccys when you done. xxx

Looking good, cant wait to see the finished look. Bet your very excited about it all.

Take care your doing a great job xx

Wow...it looks fab!
Bet you cant wait to fill it with all your goodies....and clients of course!!!!!

its looking good - love the colours

carnt see it. When i click onto it it downloads it but god knows where it goes LOL

found it lol. It looks great well done very trendy.

:Love: Love it, wish my nail room at home looked that nice. Love the colours, nice and airy.
xxxx

OMG!
EXTREME jealousy!
lol.
It really nice cant believe its not a salon!

Hi Kate

I'm so jealous.

Did you extend your house or are you using an one of the spare rooms?

Love the colour, oh and the glass boxes I alway wanted them in my room when I was litte I remember asking my mum for ice cubes when they were decorating my room lol

Ooohhh!
That looks lovely hun! Well done! x

Very Niceeeee.

So when you gonna host the West Yorkshire Nail Geeks then hun?

What do you think it looks a lovely and it deserves a toast

vicxzy said:
OMG!
EXTREME jealousy!
lol.
It really nice cant believe its not a salon!

My sentiments exactly I wish you loads of luck afetr all your hard work.

Davinia said:
Hi Kate

I'm so jealous.

Did you extend your house or are you using an one of the spare rooms?

Love the colour, oh and the glass boxes I alway wanted them in my room when I was litte I remember asking my mum for ice cubes when they were decorating my room lol

we have had an extension built on the front and side of our house, we put a bathroom in it too so its got a seperate entrance so clients dont have to go into the house for anything.
i am very pleased with it, cant wait to get all my stuff in and posters up etc
because i am mobile at the mo it will help at christmas if people come to me i can fit more appointments in ...rather than going to people setting up and packing up then travelling etc ...

Its really lovely, very professional, your clients will be really impressed!:Love:

Fab, looks great!

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Hannah1984 said:
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

lol, dont know what happened then!

Meant to say, looks fantastic! Very envious!

Latest posts

Back