First practical day at college - I need a nail trainer?!!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Pink Pink

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Did tip application tonight at college for the first time and I got a nail biter straight away! Ugh. The end result had so many bubbles it looked like an aero bar (although not quite as tasty). I'm praying it was just due to the fact it was because I had a pretty bad nail biter. Either way, as I have noone to practice on through the week, I am in desperate need of a nail trainer. Have looked on ebay and am 'watching' a few.
Blimey, I do ramble.

Thankyou, Deb x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello hun!

I would say that a nail trainer is a great piece of kit - well worth it for practising the basic skills of your chosen system. However, as it obviously doesn't secrete oils, etc, perfecting your skills on real people is necessary as then you can be sure that your prep is done properly. I thought I knew what I was doing until I started doing nails on a real person - the blasted things lifted after a day!!!! :eek:

Anyhoo... yes I think they're a great investment as you always have something on hand to practice on. :rolleyes: Oh dear - didn't mean to say 'on hand'. :smack:

Best of luck anyway. And LOL at the Aero. Mmmm... chocolate. :green:

:hug:

Latest posts

Back