First private male client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Staying safe and using out instincts is the most valuable tool we have.

I personally welcome male clients, however I am a fat, frumpy 40yr old mother of 2 with extensive life experience. So if my instincts told me to refuse someone I would regardless of what gender or persuasion they were.

Easy for you to say though as you are in your salon, this girl is mobile and could be putting herself at risk, remember the estate agent that went to show a vendor round a property only to be abducted, I am not scaremongering, but I dont not think you can compare a mobile technicians fears of going to an unknown males house to dealing with a a black and white left handed catholic in your salon.:) this thread has not been started to have a dig at any gender, so why let it become that.:hug:

Lol, I don't know, us left-handers can be a bit unpredictable :wink2: :lol:

Seriously though, you're right Jac, and my post wasn't meant as a dig at any one Geek - I apologise if it came across that way. Linzie took sensible precautions for a new client, and I'm behind her all the way on doing so (and I'm also chuffed that it went well for her!). I guess what I was trying to say in my post, which Nailzoo and others have said more eloquently, is that we should look beyond the gender or any other characteristic of our customers and treat all new clients the same in terms of risk/health and safety (whether mobile, home-based or working from a salon).

I certainly didn't mean to offend with my previous post :hug:

Andy x

You didn't offend at all mate and I am left handed and occasionally unpredictable too:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back