first proper client!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little micky

Reaction score
hi there,
ive done it,ive done it at last!!!! i did a set of extensions on my first ever proper client today!!!
i was so nervous to start with but soon calmed down and relaxed,shes booked in for an infill and said that her neighbour is interested in haveing a set done aswell,im so happy today:) all the hard work finally seems worth it:) had to share with someone xx

Well done:hug:

Well done Mikeala, may this be the first of many.

Well done :hug: xx

well done hun xx

Ah brill well hope it all goes fa for you she will show all her friends and before you no it there will be loads coming to ya:) :)

Thats great, Ihope she will be the 1st of many for you :)

well done hun.. the world is your oyster now !!

thank you all for your replies:hug: , i never realised what a buzz i would get from working on a 'proper client' its great !:)

Well done hope it starts taking off for you!!

Well done! I've yet to take that step. But I had 2 hours one-to-one with Denise Holland at the Creative Nail Academy, West Sussex last week which was brilliant. Worth every penny. My technique has already improved beyond belief, so I am feeling alot more confident to let myself loose on a 'real' person!

well done hope there are many more & always believe in yourself!!!!! I'm only as far as family & friends at the mo but lookin forward to getting paid the going rate.

good luck
dazzle:) :) :)

Well done hun keep going, build it and they will come!

Well done!! See thats it now word will spread & you'll have loads of new clients!! Just have faith in your abilites & everything else will fall into place!!:)

Well donw .x.x.x. :lol:

Latest posts

Back