First "real" client - help please geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missy1981

Reaction score
I am so excited and nervous as I have my first "real" client tomorrow.

I am really really nervous and really hope I do a good job.

But I need your help geeks re pricing.

She is having a full set of Gelish with an additive fade on every nail.

How much extra would you charge for an additive fade on every nail? I'm really not sure.

Thanks so much in advance

Sarah xx

I charge up to £5 for a glitter fade or £2 if it's only a couple of nails.
It takes seconds to do, and the glitter is cheap. You'll only use a tiny bit of it too.
Tip - keep a dedicated 'glitter brush' and top coat or you'll find bits of glitter in everything 😳
Good luck with your client - we've all got to start somewhere

I include 2 nails free of charge but a full set of rock stars or fades is £5

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You'll be fine huni!

When using additives, remember use a tiny bit complete both hands and sweep over with a brush to remove excess and top coat.

Xxxx go get em!

Thanks very much geeks. I'll charge her £5 then :)

Thanks for tips too. I have bought an extra top coat for glitter and will make sure I put aside a separate brush too.

I am so nervous and just want it to be over so I can see if she is happy! Fingers crossed xx

Good luck xx

Well she totally changed her mind when she got here and went for coral with some stamping haha.

I'm so glad I've completed my first proper client. It went really well and she was really happy with her nails. I loved every second of it and has made me so enthused!

It's true what everyone says though, you do become an agony aunt haha! But I loved it! Just hope I can make a go of this for good!!! :) thanks for all your help. This was the finished product :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398032819.953140.jpg

Well she totally changed her mind when she got here and went for coral with some stamping haha.

I'm so glad I've completed my first proper client. It went really well and she was really happy with her nails. I loved every second of it and has made me so enthused!

It's true what everyone says though, you do become an agony aunt haha! But I loved it! Just hope I can make a go of this for good!!! :) thanks for all your help. This was the finished product :)

View attachment 62654

Well done, they look lovely!

This was your first client?? I have been following you on Instagram and thought you had been doing it for years!! Xx

This was your first client?? I have been following you on Instagram and thought you had been doing it for years!! Xx

Ah thank you :)

Only on myself and only really since February when I qualified in Gelish with Harmony. Have done a few friends as well but this was my first proper client :) xx

View attachment 62654

They look gorgeous! Well done! xx

They look brilliant, well done! Which stamp is this? Xx

They look fantastic. I would have never guessed that was your first client.

View attachment 62654

These are really lovely x

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Just praying they last on her xx

Well done, they look amazing. X I'm soo glad you enjoyed it as well. Xxxx

Latest posts

Back