first real client - what to charge for file and tidy up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
I have a client woohooo , im going to hers on wed morn, now she rang and asked for me to do her fingernails, she said usually get them done every week or other week, and i just want file and tidy up , i dont wear polish at all , she was an old lady and sounds lovely, but i dont actually have this priced up on my menu, i do mini mani £10, so if she just wants mini mani and no polish i could just charge maybe £7/8 , but if she really does want just file and tidy up what should i charge?

she lives literally on my doorstep, wont cost me any petrol etc and it sounds like she want it done regularly, so i want to help her definitly

does anyone else offer this and what do you charge

help, im soooo nervous too lol

nicky xxxx

This is always a tough one beacuse you end up making up treatments (at cheaper prices!).

I consider a file and tidy up to mean file and cuticle work thats what i offer
for a mini or express manicure, what do you normally do for a mini-manicure?

I recently changed my prices list so now people get a choice of a nail buff or a polish - at the same price.

Good luck hun you will be fine!

For a mini mani without polish we charge £7.00 this is for 1/4 hour appointment,if she wants longer then charge more...Charge for the time you give and adjust accordingly ,hth:green:Oh one last thing,make sure you write this price down,nothing worse if you forget what you have charged her..looks really unprofessional if you have to ask her what you charged last time.

Good luck and may you have many more clients:hug:

No idea about prices...but good luck with your first real client and long may she continue...:hug: ( I think £7 sounds like a good deal )

Don't be scared or nervous...she won't know if you are rubbish....:lol::lol::lol:

ONLY JOKING .... you will be fine I am certain... I just have a warped sense of humour :smack: xxxxxxx

thanks girls, thats great advice babs, about writing down what i charged, thanks so much

xxx

Latest posts

Back