First spray tan perv of the season?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I spray tanned the most gorgeous young man a week ago. It was the first time I have seen him so asked all the usual questions when he booked, he seemed fine so the only thing I insisted on at the time was that I had to go to tan him during the day for the first visit.( For my own piece of mind as far as my safety is concerned) He was fine with it and was really nice. He texted the next day saying how fab the tan was and he loved it. We had been chatting about tanning males and the Pervert thing came up as it usually does. We had a little laugh and I told him how I normally deal with these situations (Say I would need to arrange for my husband to come along and wait for me) upon which the phoneline usually goes dead and I never hear from them again. LOL

Any way later that same day he texts asking if I could tan him naked to avoid the "crazy" tan lines. In his defence, he used to be a bodybuilder so is obviously not shy with his body and I think he was comfortable with me so maybe he is genuine, on the other hand he may be having a laugh as we had been talking about it the previous day or is he a wierdo.
I sent a reply telling him that I was away training but would call when I get back.

I cant actually ask my husband to come along as it would be a waste of time for him, I don't want to ask another woman to come along in case he thinks I am bringing an extra girl for some fun ( eeeeuuuugh)

I was thinking to say that I would feel more comfortable tanning him whilst he is wearing a speedo or a thong. If he really wants an all over tan, he may be better off going into one of the automated spray tan booths.

I am worried that with me being twice his age I could end up being classed as the perv if I go to tan him naked at his home at night.( and he really is a gorgeous young man, I was trying to think of who I could fix him up with all the way home that day, his ex had been really cruel to him and he is just too pretty to waste, I really dont mean it in a pervy way at all, I am quite a good matchmaker so obviously I started thinking)

Also he is a member at the same Gym as my husband and also our nephew and his fiance so it could be a bit embarrassing bumping into him at the gym if I have seen the crown jewels.LOL

I have tanned men naked before but only after months of tanning them and usually their wife or girlfriend or boyfriend is in the same room at the time. He is newly single so no chance of a girlfriend to save the day

What would you guys and girls do.

Last edited:
Go with your gut instinct. It never lets you down.

You are obviously unsure or you wouldn't be posting.

Perhaps you can review it after a few more tans but at the moment my advice would be to say no or that you could provide him with a thong x

Snap Baggybear!

Oh dear lol. The tanning thongs are tiny anyway! I would insist on the thong xx

Can you not ask him to come to you for the tan?
I've sprayed lots of men naked and it really doesn't bother me. I give them a mitt to 'cover themselves' with whilst i spray the legs as it doesn't look good whilst on your knees with it staring you in the face lol.
Most men will start off in their boxers for the first tan as they don't want to make the therapist uncomfortable and 9 times out of 10 on the second visit they ask if they can go naked, so it's quite normal.
If you really don't feel comfortable then just say 'sorry I don't spray clients naked'.

Could he not travel to you and you do the spray in your own home with your husband around (obviously not in the same room but next door) so Mr Gorgeous gets his tan, you will be safe - if he says no to travelling to you - then I would suggest he finds someone else or as you said earlier - an automated booth. Lets us know what you decide to do.

I have a male colleague I spray and certainly could not look at him the same way if I had to spray him naked but again he doesn't want tan lines so the last few times he's put his sock over it and that really does the job no tan lines and highly amusing!!xx
🌸

I have a male colleague I spray and certainly could not look at him the same way if I had to spray him naked but again he doesn't want tan lines so the last few times he's put his sock over it and that really does the job no tan lines and highly amusing!!xx
🌸

Oh my god a sock!! Ha ha I love it! Genius!!:p:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

OMG! I just laughed out loud for real at the sock image!!! :eek: I think thats worse than his crown jewels hanging down! haha. Sorry, back to clear thinking - I'm not sure I could do the naked tan after only one meeting, the suggestions for him to come to you are good, he'll probably be a bit embarrassed a bit also - but I expect he just wants to go out on the pull with an all over glow!!! :wink2: xxx

I had this same conversation with a friend the other day, i said i would tan them naked as i have known them years and it does not bother me.

Tanning a naked stranger yes i could do that, but i think after spending 12 years as a carer in the community , seen one seen them all lol x

Hi .. just a couple of lines to say that not all men who want a naked spray tan have other motives.
I have a female friend who has her own salon and after talking about not having white lines she suggested that I come to her to have a naked spray tan.
My wife and her have been friends for a long time and neither have an issue with it.
Sure the first time was a bit awkward for both parties (as we discussed afterwards) but now it's second nature - we chat about normal things like the kids,nights out,holidays etc and she's always professional to the extreme.
I do however agree that you have to be very careful as not all clients are as they seem and I know your safety is of paramount importance.
But come on Ladies give some of the guys a chance - it's the 21st century now and us men also like to enjoy some of the available treatments.

Hi .. just a couple of lines to say that not all men who want a naked spray tan have other motives.
I have a female friend who has her own salon and after talking about not having white lines she suggested that I come to her to have a naked spray tan.
My wife and her have been friends for a long time and neither have an issue with it.
Sure the first time was a bit awkward for both parties (as we discussed afterwards) but now it's second nature - we chat about normal things like the kids,nights out,holidays etc and she's always professional to the extreme.
I do however agree that you have to be very careful as not all clients are as they seem and I know your safety is of paramount importance.
But come on Ladies give some of the guys a chance - it's the 21st century now and us men also like to enjoy some of the available treatments.

Would you expect a mobile therapist who you have never met, to come to your home and spray tan you naked?

Or would you get a few tans done by the therapist making sure you are both comfortable with each other before then asking for a no line tan.

Also would you object to moving the sides of the tong to get the no line effect but maintaining your modesty if the therapist requested this be the way to get a no lines tan?

It's a hard one! I would be tempted to use the sock idea or even maybe a mitt ( u might not look at a mitt or a sock the same way again :) ha!)
I need some good looking men coming my way!!
It's your choice! U need to be at ease at what your doing so it is completely your choice! Have fun :D xx

It's a hard one!

I think this the exact thing the OP is scared of!

It wouldn't bother me one iota. I wax mens' ar$es day in, day out. Some of them are gorgeous young things (lucky me), some are downright weird (hilarious sport), and some are just the same as you and me: they don't like body hair/tan lines/delete as appropriate.

Haha! Ment to say excuse the pun in that! :))

I've got to say I would do it, but these things don't really bother me. That doesn't mean you should do it if it makes you feel comfortable.

I don't think it means someone is a 'pervert' though. Maybe he just feels comfortable with you and trusts you after you did such a good tan before for him?

I've got to say I would do it, but these things don't really bother me. That doesn't mean you should do it if it makes you feel comfortable.

I don't think it means someone is a 'pervert' though. Maybe he just feels comfortable with you and trusts you after you did such a good tan before for him?

If it makes you feel *uncomfortable - not comfortable

Can you not ask him to come to you for the tan?
I've sprayed lots of men naked and it really doesn't bother me. I give them a mitt to 'cover themselves' with whilst i spray the legs as it doesn't look good whilst on your knees with it staring you in the face lol.
Most men will start off in their boxers for the first tan as they don't want to make the therapist uncomfortable and 9 times out of 10 on the second visit they ask if they can go naked, so it's quite normal.
If you really don't feel comfortable then just say 'sorry I don't spray clients naked'.

Ever wonder how the mitt stays put, heehee

Baggybear ... good point re the mobile therapist - I would never dream of asking someone(female) I didn't know to come and spray me naked - think I would be more uncomfortable than them.Like everything else in life it's a judgement call and like you say - if after a few appointments you get to know your client and you can make that call.As long as you're both in agreement.
I personally don't have an issue with wearing a thong and moving it around as long as I don't get tan lines - I would imagine any genuine male tan lover would do the same as long as the result is good.
The sock thing LOL - what we poor men have to put with !
After reading a few of these threads I think I may look into setting up a spray tan service for men - sure my wife would willingly assist !

Latest posts

Back