First time lash lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaBoss

Reaction score
My friend ordered me a lash lift kit to practice on her and I can provide a new service. Do you recommend I do an official training class or will the internet be good enough? Btw I'm a licensed cosmetologist since 2011 and I also do individual eyelash extensions already

It might be different in your country but in the UK you would need to do a course to be able to offer this as a service. Even though it isnt rocket science as such you need to know the specifics of how to do it in order to perform a good service. Let me know if you need help as I might be able to assist

It might be different in your country but in the UK you would need to do a course to be able to offer this as a service. Even though it isnt rocket science as such you need to know the specifics of how to do it in order to perform a good service. Let me know if you need help as I might be able to assist

Thanks so much! I'll definitely be hitting you up soon with some questions lol!

As far as I know, with my license I can perform any hair, skin, or nail service. I'm about look at what classes are in my area. We are hoping to do the first application within 7-10 days, so hopefully I can find an affordable class by then, if not I'll probably just learn myself. I have a large pool of models thank goodness!

Latest posts

Back