First time lash problem, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralucka

Reaction score
Hello girls , today i got my first lash lift with ellebana at a salon in my country... i think they are too lifted and when i look up i can feel them or for example when i look at the tv i can feel them ...what can i do ? They will go down a bit by themselves in a few days ? Thank you , and sorry for my english i am romanian. I know the left eyelashes looks a lil diff but i think i had watery eyes when she applied the perm solution, please some advices ? Thanks

Attachments

• BC8F5ECC-10E6-4662-85FA-6795D959E940.jpeg
    BC8F5ECC-10E6-4662-85FA-6795D959E940.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 44
  • BBD93232-A30F-4081-9E0B-8B881B4EB6B6.jpeg
    BBD93232-A30F-4081-9E0B-8B881B4EB6B6.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 44
To me they look fine and not overlifted, you get used to feeling them touching the top

To me they look fine and not overlifted, you get used to feeling them touching the top
thank you for your reply i have a question! They will go down a bit in a few days ? Didn t touch them with water at all as the girl told me not to put water 24 hrs, can i use some oil on them after 24 hrs?

thank you for your reply i have a question! They will go down a bit in a few days ? Didn t touch them with water at all as the girl told me not to put water 24 hrs, can i use some oil on them after 24 hrs?

Not really, they only really start to drop after 6 weeks. You can put oil on after 24 hours.

Here is another pic, i dunno why i have the impression they are too lifted, she used the small silicon rode, ihave the impression i have
Small eyes with this lift and can t see good lol

Attachments

• F0D262A7-0079-4445-8EB2-CA6E7AA439E9.png
    F0D262A7-0079-4445-8EB2-CA6E7AA439E9.png
    913.7 KB · Views: 44
Here is another pic, i dunno why i have the impression they are too lifted, she used the small silicon rode, ihave the impression i have

If I had done those I would be really happy with the result! It’s probably because you are not used to them yet, give them a really good wash in the morning and you will probably find they feel a lot better :)

If I had done those I would be really happy with the result! It’s probably because you are not used to them yet, give them a really good wash in the morning and you will probably find they feel a lot better :)
Thank you so much ! Yes i ll wash them in the morning and i will get used to them i am sure ,it s my first time and i am curious how would they look with a lil bit of mascara , i will try that tommorow aswell , hugs

Thank you so much ! Yes i ll wash them in the morning and i will get used to them i am sure ,it s my first time and i am curious how would they look with a lil bit of mascara , i will try that tommorow aswell , hugs

They always feel odd when it’s the first time! They look lovely so hopefully tomorrow you will feel more comfortable with them

Wow I think they look gorgeous! They make your look so wide and awake! You have lovely lashes. But I can see just a little bit on the right one (your left) it does look slightly more curled than the other but I don't think anyone else would notice that lol. It does takes time to get used to. I would give it a few days and if you think they are still too dramatic try using an oil and a mascara wand and brushing them down a bit like 2× a day. You could always give your lash artist a call and just let her know, she can always relax them a bit for you. Good luck...I think they are beautiful!

Wow I think they look gorgeous! They make your look so wide and awake! You have lovely lashes. But I can see just a little bit on the right one (your left) it does look slightly more curled than the other but I don't think anyone else would notice that lol. It does takes time to get used to. I would give it a few days and if you think they are still too dramatic try using an oil and a mascara wand and brushing them down a bit like 2× a day. You could always give your lash artist a call and just let her know, she can always relax them a bit for you. Good luck...I think they are beautiful!
Thank you ! I feel them less now, i think i want them like this , i have droppy eyes / hooded eyelids so it s better like this a lot of lift ❤️

Latest posts

Back