first timer...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
hi,
This is my first time posting anythin so hear goes, iv bin lookin at some of your pics there fab :green: and the coments are all very help full too,i hope i can one day be brave enough to post my pics i would love to know what u think.
anyway i am going on a ez flow traning day tomorow, (1 2 1) i feel abit funny about it i have bin useing creative for about 4 years now and hope thay get sorted soon, but just love ez flow colours just cant help feeling like am do in the wrong thing. surley all training is good and if it means i know there product properly it not a bad thing at all ? :confused: . Anyway had to say something thay had me down as a lurking geek :lol:

welcome to the site...I am sure you will love your ez flow training, they have a fab reputation and there is nothing wrong in training with more than one company. xx

hi
Ive done training with both creative and ezflow, i found both companies training was excellent and will carry on with any extra training i need with both of them. Ezflows glitter and coloured acrylic range is fantastic and i think youre doing the right thing by getting training to use their products , i personally stick with these 2 companies for my products/training because theyre both soooo good. i did my ezflow training with victoria in norwich and she was brill . good luck and im sure youll enjoy it !

well they are a very reputable company im sure the training will be fantastic. its always good to pick up new things tips and tricks x x

well thanks guys.i did it was fab fab fab!:green: why i did i not do it b4 i wish i had found this first !

hi
so glad to hear you enjoyed your training with ezflow ,there coloured acrylics are great and fun to work with , theyve got another collection coming out soon i cant wait!

Glad you enjoyed it hun,
we are all eagerly waiting for the pics now
oh yeah welcome to the geeky family :hug:

Latest posts

Back