First year anniversary!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
I can't quite believe my salon has been opened one year next month!! How time flies!! I am wanting to celebrate and have a 1 year party but not sure what to do. Raffle? Goody bags? Drinks and nibbles? I'm going to get a one page spread in the local paper and offer a discount with production of that page. What has everyone else done?

Congratulations!
We just put balloons out and had cupcakes & bubbly for the clients. I think your idea of the raffle is good maybe enter everyone who books in your anniversary month then do the draw at the end of month for a voucher that can be used in the new year?

Congratulations! We hosted a special evening for all our clients to say thank you. We lured them in with tasty food, refreshment drinks and goodie bags for every client that came in. From this we collected sales from retail, exclusive special offers for that one day- almost like Chinese whispers by revealing one amazing offer to lure them in! Honestly its so worthwhile doing every year, we get inundated with people saying when is it on!! Take prepayment as a deposit for any offers of any treatments and give them a choice to book it in before xmas, that way its more flexible for your client to think aha xmas gift!

This year we collected emails so we can give exclusive deals via social media- its worth doing as it seems like everyone is on something these days! Good luck! xoxo

Congratulations!
We just put balloons out and had cupcakes & bubbly for the clients. I think your idea of the raffle is good maybe enter everyone who books in your anniversary month then do the draw at the end of month for a voucher that can be used in the new year?[
Congratulations! We hosted a special evening for all our clients to say thank you. We lured them in with tasty food, refreshment drinks and goodie bags for every client that came in. From this we collected sales from retail, exclusive special offers for that one day- almost like Chinese whispers by revealing one amazing offer to lure them in! Honestly its so worthwhile doing every year, we get inundated with people saying when is it on!! Take prepayment as a deposit for any offers of any treatments and give them a choice to book it in before xmas, that way its more flexible for your client to think aha xmas gift!

This year we collected emails so we can give exclusive deals via social media- its worth doing as it seems like everyone is on something these days! Good luck! xoxo

Thanks. The anniversary falls on a Saturday, which I thought ideal, as majority of clients aren't working. Would you still offer appointments on the day? Don't really want to lose any business to be honest as Saturday's can be our busiest day.

Yes you want your regular appts in. The clients will enjoy the fuss & it will help create more of a buzz!

Latest posts

Back