First year in business birthday ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiv9mbs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm coming up to a year in business and I'd love to run some sort of competition or something different.
Any ideas would be very much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hi everyone,
I'm coming up to a year in business and I'd love to run some sort of competition or something different.

Congratulations to your first year :) mine is the 5th July..
I've put on a couple of offers in the run up to the week of 1st birthday. It's worked so well and I'm almost fully booked. I'm going to be having cupcakes made and will be offering a glass of fizz! X

Hi everyone,

Hi it was my first year this April and we had cup cakes made and we did a raffle for clients to buy tickets £1 a strip first price was a colour cut and blow second was a cut and blow and third was a Easter egg as it was Easter when it fell.. Did really well aswell the clients loved it x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402008875.400999.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402008902.800201.jpg I also put happy anniversary x my salons called Monroe's after Marilyn if u was wondering about all the Marilyn stuff lol. X

Latest posts

Back