Fixing other people's mistakes!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skala

Reaction score
Well this week I have had to fix other salons work! I have had 2 people ring up and and to come in to see if I could take a look at there brows and fix them! One girl came in with odd shapes the other came in one thick one thin! I've seen a girl who's tan was disgusting the worst I have seen dark hands and feet patchy and dotty eatery where else and white on her inside of elbows! And some one call up asking how long semi perm lashes last cos the salon up road said there permanent so they don't ever come off haha! And another who had lashes and they fell off after one day!

Are you complaining? LOL 50% of my clients came from the "high end" spa in town. I have fixed hundreds of eye brows and many nails, and soothed several brides on their wedding day. I love when the other places screw up. More for me!

Not complaining at all, in a way I'm glad cos I can show what I can do :) just wondered what other people have had to fix :) x

hi there!!

iv had to fix 4 bridesmaids hair ups with 1.5hours to go before they were due to walk the bride down the isle! got a distraught phone call from a friend of a friend saying they had their hair done in a salon (but only seen each other in passing before going to the venue) seen each other and everyone was crying, not good tears. bride phoned the salon who said they couldnt come out to fix it, so i got a call on my day off..... i was raging initially but then thought hey why not, so i turned up with my cape and my pants outside my trousers like a superhero (not really haha!!) and fixed the hair. it WAS really bad, never seen such terrible back combing and overuse of hairspray in all my life :mad:

Also had to fix quite a lot of poorly aplied cheap hair extensions...... its all new clients for me i suppose! just wish they came to me in the 1st place!! xxx

Also had to fix quite a lot of poorly aplied cheap hair extensions...... its all new clients for me i suppose! just wish they came to me in the 1st place!! xxx[/QUOTE]

I think that too, if they had it done properly they wouldn't have to have it fixed! Every one makes mistakes but jeez how many untill something serious happens?xx

Nails! I have fixed smile lines that didn't smile, some that were thick and some that were thin, on the same hand!
Side walls that looked drunk.
Thick nails thank god for my efile!
Oh! and the bikini wax that was straight on the left side and slanted on the right. Thankfully the lady had a sense of humour, she came in lifted her skirt and said, can you fix this. Well it was more how she did the flasher bit rather than the uneven waxing that made me burst out laughing, but I was so glad she laughed with me:o
I did have a girl ask me if I could fix her eyebrows after she waxed half of it of herself, em, no, can't put the hairs back, but I did show her how to pencil them in, it was the best I could do!

Also had to fix quite a lot of poorly aplied cheap hair extensions...... its all new clients for me i suppose! just wish they came to me in the 1st place!! xxx

I think that too, if they had it done properly they wouldn't have to have it fixed! Every one makes mistakes but jeez how many untill something serious happens?xx[/QUOTE]

exactly hon im waiting on the day when i see traction alopecia coming through the door from someones dodgy application...... luckily i havent seen that yet xxx

Latest posts

Back