FLABéLOS machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I have been looking at getting one of the above machines FLABeLOS by Excercise Express to try out.

I was wondering if anyone had used one of these before or if any of the salon owner geeks have them in the salon.

As a Business.Service Cost's
Charge to customer?
Block Bookings?
Repeat Bookings

As a User
Have You used one?
Would you use one again - and if no why no?
How much would you consider acceptable to pay?

Any feedback would be a great help.
Thanks. :hug::hug:

Last edited:
Hi Hun,
I help out in a salon that has the powerplates within the sunbeds> i personally have'nt used the ones at the salon but they do come highly recommended> i am sure they are approx £4 for 10 minutes usage.
Based upon reviews of these i decided to purchase my self a cheaper version that i could use at home.
OMG they are amazing and i cannot tell you enough how good they are. I have lost a dress size in as little as a month. and i no longer have bingo wings:eek: lol xx

hiya, thanks for you reply. Iam just trying to get some feedback on these machines, I really am considering getting one for the salon. I know someone who has one of the cheaper versions (my brother) who said that he doesnt use if anymore and said that I can have it for the salon, but iam thinking that if I get one of the salon ones it may get used a bit more as they a little better than the ones which you can get for home use.

Any one else who could give me thier thoughts would be a great help.

:)

From Dawn

Hi Emma, I use these machines at my local place here in Brum and they are brilliant for people who dont want to spend hours in the gym. I have two friends who run 'wobble classes' would you like me to send their numbers to you. They are not geek users...... yet???
And just to add another salon that I know of, got these machines in to try and boost business and it really worked for her as her turnover double almost immediately. There is quite a big investment to make first though.

Promise I'm not on commission for them but I can say from the consumer side these machines are fun to use and give you results.

Thanks for your replies, would just like to bump it back up as I would like as much feedback as possible before I do anything.

:)

Hi Emma

We have not long signed up to Salon Geek and saw your thread. I am happy to go through all the different purchase options available, we are the only company doing profit share on this machine so your outlay is minimal. The cost to you customer is £4 for 1 session, £10 for a weeks and £30 for a 4 week course. At present our current salons are taking between £300-£600 per week.

Let me know where you are and I can arrange for you to visit one of our sites.

EE x

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I have been looking at getting one of the above machines FLABeLOS by Excercise Express to try out.

I was wondering if anyone had used one of these before or if any of the salon owner geeks have them in the salon.

As a Business.Service Cost's
Charge to customer?
Block Bookings?
Repeat Bookings

As a User
Have You used one?
Would you use one again - and if no why no?
How much would you consider acceptable to pay?

Any feedback would be a great help.
Thanks. :hug::hug:

I'd like to know what the insurance implications would be for having one of these in our salon?

Anyone????????

I'd like to know what the insurance implications would be for having one of these in our salon?

On the assumption that your salon insurance covers public indemnity and the cost of replacing equipment, as long as you have appropriate signage up and usage instructions you should be sorted.

Regards

Mike

Hi , i went to a trade show and they had the reviber pro plus(i think)
we tried this and personally thought it was really good and only cost £200, think it can come with posters, the only difference i think is it doesn't have handles to hold onto....but the vibration was exelllent...and you still do the same exercises, we are going to buy one, then if not successful we havent spent a fortune...hope this helps...read reviews on them

Latest posts

Back