Flames with UV Color Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyMae

Reaction score
Hi Lady's,
here you see a Set with flames.

Nice design. I really like the pictures in your website gallery :)

ver yvery nice hun....well done xxxx

hey, they look great. you do some very nice work :green:

Very nice. And they're done with coloured gel? I'd get in a right mess doing that!:green:

Another fab set - well done.

Ad please tell us how you achieve the 2 colour flame look with gel. Do you put stripes of colours on first and them cover over with a cocktail stick or do you do it different?

x x x

If i got the time for it I will make a tutorial

I like those .... they kind of remind me of raspberry ripple ice-cream :lick:

Those are nice I never thought to call the look flames for everything just when I do it with red yellow and orange then it really looks like flames. I always do french mani styles and love drag art its so easy and looks nice.

Very beautiful thanks for sharing

LOVELY job!

I have a particular client for whom I do these ALL the time. She bores me to tears with them LOL She gets them usually with black and another colour. (it's more that she's always choosing blue or black that bores me lol)

She likes them because she only gets her fills once every 4 weeks or so. Her nails grow sort of slow, but enough that with a regular french, the natural smile line will show before her next fill. With flames, it hides it, and they have to grow further before it shows.
And she NEVER EVER EVER has lift. My best behaved client LOL:lol: Go figure? The one I see the least often is the one that's the least amount of work.
How crazy is that?:eek:

Anyway, fabulous job!!

great design, I have tried it once but didn't quite get it right! So a tutorial would be great xx

Hey Girls, just want to let you know that I not forgot the tutorial. I am working on it. I am just really busy. I will hurry with it

Hey Girls, just want to let you know that I not forgot the tutorial. I am working on it. I am just really busy. I will hurry with it

Thanks DaisyMae - dont rush for us hun x x x

Gelly I really like the pictures in your website gallery :) [COLOR=Black said:
how do i get to her website gallery?
Gelly I really like the pictures in your website gallery :) [COLOR=Black said:

Those nails are fab huni....excellent choice of colour..I LOVE them...well done!....now...just waiting for tutorial :green:x

Those Are Very Cool Very Nice Job
Love Them:)

Think they mean her gallery on her own website Galerie
The nails really are lovely! Well done!

Latest posts

Back