Flare eyelashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rj191

Reaction score
Hi all.

Flare eyelashes... I always seem to get some complaints that they have fallen off or this or that etc. i use Ardell glue from Sallys & explain they are NOT semi permanent lashes and will only last up to a week/2.

Please can you all let me know what glues and procedures you use please? I'm getting really cheesed off!!

Thank you so much!

Are these party lashes? If so I use the black salon system party lash glue, seems to do the job xx

I use the Ardell clear glue but as far as I know it is only equivalent to the glue you would use for a strip lash - they would come off when the person removed their eye makeup. The black Salon System glue is much stronger but I would still say they'd only last a weekend using that.

Hi all.

Flare eyelashes... I always seem to get some complaints that they have fallen off or this or that etc. i use Ardell glue from Sallys & explain they are NOT semi permanent lashes and will only last up to a week/2.

Please can you all let me know what glues and procedures you use please? I'm getting really cheesed off!!

Thank you so much!

Which ardell glue do you use the black or the clear?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I found they come off a bit too quick using both glues. I've yet to find a good one for party lashes.

The black one. Is there a difference with the black or clear?

Yes the clear glue is only meant for strip/party lashes which arent meant to last long. The black glue is intended for use with semi permanent lashes as it is much stronger. I would always use black when you want the lashes to last also it blends in with the lashes. I have used the ardell black glue and didn't get on with it too well! I think its one that has to be stored in the fridge when not in use?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You shouldnt be using the stronger adhesive on cluster/party lashes. Thats all they are is something to wear a couple of days max the stronger adhesive with the cluster lashes does so much damage to the natural lash as they shouldnt be left on the lashes so long!

Flare lashes are only supposed to last UP TO 7 days of your lucky! I use the salon system glue in black, they aren't semi permanent lashes so if clients want something longer lasting then it's semi permanent or express lashes [emoji4]

I always advise people (as I only offer cluster/party lashes) that they last up to a week if all the correct aftercare is being followed. One of my regulars actually gets up to two weeks use out of them!
I use the black salon system glue. If people want them to last longer then they'd need someone who offers semi/permanent lashes

I use “Hive Strong Black False Flare Eyelash Glue” and I think, it’s long lasting than ardell black glue .

Latest posts

Back