Flat Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
I have a friend who wants extensions on her nails or our prom dance...but she has flat nails!! :rolleyes: What tips would be best for her nails, because all my nail tips are c-curved and look far to curved to go onto her nails!!

xxlaylaxx

Look at 'news from the newbie' ... its all about flat nail techniques.

I know your not actually 'trained' Layla but I think I'm right in saying it's probably best to sculpter on flat nails. That way you can create a lovely arch to her nails.

Am I right Geeg, Mr Geek or Mrs Geek? :huh:

the main problem nail we teach to sculpt on is the 'hook' nail; I'll let Geeg or Geek elaborate on the flat; of course there is no reason why you can't sculpt on a flat nail and I am sure you could add curve definition too but I have a feeling that using the formation with an l+p overlay would be the strongest application for the flat nail acheiving better results in the long-run! :D ;)

I knew I could rely on you to tell me if I was wrong!!! :oops: Well, not wrong, but not the only answer!!! Still, you live and learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back