flawless & lipsticktips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
So my plan is to do some Lipstick tips tomorrow with a good idea I have in my head for my white to go in a diagonal line, rather than having a smile line.

I am really excited, but I need advice.

As one side will show my own nail quicker through growth, I was thinking it would be a good idea to use Flawless Pink.

I have read all the other posts, and I am guessing as it is my first time using this that I should go to OSNS in the morning and buy some Twilight. As I know it will be the best way to get to grips with the powder.

I know it may take a couple of times to get it right but seen as I am so excited and impatient, I will know doubt mix it and apply it to myself straight away.

Does anybody have any suggestions before I jump in, as to how best use this powder? Is it best to use it in Zone 2 &3? Or do you think this is a silly idea and I should not bother?
(Bare in mind that I have a big night out planned for Saturday & want my nails to look excellent!) :)

Victoria x

Place the bead in zone 2 and press out making sure you taper the product out towards zone 3. Then apply your next bead onto the tapered out bit ....like shingles on a roof ... and you will see no patches.

If you use the 'push pull' method described in the product control tutorial you will have no problems with Flawless powder. Always good to learn new techniques!

Latest posts

Back