Flawless pink I love it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequinto

Reaction score
After learning the best way to use flwless pink have been tryin it out the last few days done set of nails on client today who had really tiny nail plates used flwless pink and layered it as suggested wow what a result it was brill the nails looked great just thought i share this with u lol

sequinto said:
After learning the best way to use flwless pink have been tryin it out the last few days done set of nails on client today who had really tiny nail plates used flwless pink and layered it as suggested wow what a result it was brill the nails looked great just thought i share this with u lol
I know i should know this and am about to make myself stand out from the crowd as a thicko but what is flawless pink? im sure i know but having a brain block as always lol!

It is one of the Creative acrylic powders.

Kellyc said:
I know i should know this and am about to make myself stand out from the crowd as a thicko but what is flawless pink? im sure i know but having a brain block as always lol!
Dont be so hard on yourself Kells. If you dont use Creative powders there's no reason why you would know the names of 'em!

Jackie I love it too...I can now have the lovely long nail beds I have always wanted :D

TracyUK said:
Jackie I love it too...I can now have the lovely long nail beds I have always wanted :D
Its true what GiGi says u really have to know how to use it but once u do its great

Kelly yes its a powder from creative its for camoflage for those naughty nail biters lol

Whats the best way to use it?

I'v used it once and it looked like a load of bubble gum over the nail!

vicky said:
Whats the best way to use it?

I'v used it once and it looked like a load of bubble gum over the nail!
Hi Vicky u need to play around with it some people mix it with oyther powders if u do a search on flawless pink u will get loads of info, and its best not to put your beads next to each cos if your mix is slighly different u will get 2 different coloured beads thats why u layer them. After i done z2 i placed the bead for z3 slightly on z2 pressed down as u normally would pulled up as normal and u get same colour all over hope this makes sense hth

I use the EZ Flow powders, does any one know the mix with them to get the flawless look?? I also am interested in doing this as, like myself, i have a client with very uneven freeedges, hers are alldifferent, some smiley others not, so this would be great for her.

I know you need thePansy powder, but on it's own its toopinky/orange it needs something else.:)

I mixed some Pansy with A Polymer pink to make a flawless pink. I took quite a bit of mixing and messing to get the right colour and level of coverage but it worked well in the end. Ant suggested 80% pink 20% Pansy.

HTH

if any of you can, can you post pictures of nails done with flawless pink? i too bought this and could not make it work. mine looked like bubblegum too. Nasty! I'll play around with layering them. My nail beds are short too!

i've just about given up with flawless pink. Only use it on my own toes! I will perservere!

A perfect example of why classes are so important!!

Its so easy when you know how. Here's how, and it shouldn't look like bubblegum (you are working too dry).

Think of how shingles are layered on a house roof. So each bead of flawless is going to be pulled over as opposed to into the zone already done (apart form the white of course).

So place your bead in zone 2 and angle your brush so that it tapers out nice and thin towards zone 3.

Place your next bead on the 'tapered out bit' and both pull over and push back to complete zone 3.

The colour should be lovely and even.

If you find the powder too opaque ( bearingin mind it is supposed to be opaque to hide flaws and short nailplates ... this is not an every day powder) then add a little perfect pink to your powder.

If it does not suit a client's skin tone (it doesn't suit mine .. too peachy) then add other colours to change the tone. I add just a smidgeon of cobalt blue to make the pink suit my skin tone and it is perfect.

i would strongly agree with geeg that you really need to see this done by somebody who uses it regularly.
if you can't get to an educator, i suggest that you try to get to excell or manchester to see if 1 of the team will do a demo for you.
liza x

Latest posts

Back